Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BULKING CYCLE! last minute critique for KARMA!

JUICEMAN said:
I will definitely run the fast acting test at the end of the cycle. I have done that before with good results.

Why do you recommend not using a fast acting test along with the dbol to get the cycle going? Also, I noticed that you recommended only 5 weeks on Dbol and 6 on fina?

if you have enouph fast acting test to jump start the cycle then by all means you can run it at the begining, although frontloading you cycle with cyp will yield more steady blood concentraion of test

"
Also, I noticed that you recommended only 5 weeks on Dbol and 6 on fina?"

not sure what you are asking here, if you have enouph gear, you can run all three drugs at the same time throughout the cycle

you can limit dbol to 4 weeks and run fina for 6, or reverse

I hope you are cycling your humalog 2 weeks on 2 weeks off

Lets see, i would say:

weeks 1-10: 500mg test cyp
weeks 1-4: 50mg dbol
weeks 6-12: 75mg fina ed
weeks 11-12: suspension 50mg ed

weeks 13-16 clomid therapy

weeks 1-13: arimidex .5mg ed

I really appreciate all the help. So here is what I have:

Test prop 100/day days 1-10
Test Cyp 600/wk wks1-10
Dbol 30/day wks 1-7
Fina 75/day wks 5-12
Test susp 50/day wks 12-13
Humalog 10IU post wk. 2wks on 2 off

clomid
liquidex .25/day

JUICEMAN said:
I really appreciate all the help. So here is what I have:

Test prop 100/day days 1-10
Test Cyp 600/wk wks1-10
Dbol 30/day wks 1-7
Fina 75/day wks 5-12
Test susp 50/day wks 12-13
Humalog 10IU post wk. 2wks on 2 off

clomid
liquidex .25/day

dont everlap dbol and fina, either run them both together for the entire run or replace one with other

by overlaping you create an androgen elevation in the midle of your cycle, then when you dump the dbol the adrogen levels fall off making the "new" less then efficient to generate optimum growth

serge said:

your saying run slin the whole cycle...I am sure at 20 this young blood does not want to eisk becomeing a diabetic

So, I have 8 weeks worth of both, the Dbol and the fina. Should I run them together the whole way, or separate them for best growth?

HighIntensity said:

your saying run slin the whole cycle...I am sure at 20 this young blood does not want to eisk becomeing a diabetic

its not a concern unless you are predisposed, and even then its a stretch, besides 10 units per day is not much slin

Top Bottom