Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bridging To Next Cycle, Advice needed

I think SARMS is fine to extend a cycle or to start a cycle early, but if use SARMS from one cycle to another you will not recover completely. You still need a break. That's what this is for. Need something to hold you over in-between cycles?

Yes and this is where a stack of bridge, gear, ancient strength creatine and unleashed will shine... After a sarms stack is completed then the rest of the time in between cycles is perfect for this stack

here is the pct to run after your cycle...

clomid 50/50/25/25 AGguys.com
nolva 40/20/20/20 AGguys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo ntbm.com
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

phytoserms and hcgenerate can be used in place of the unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

After you complete pct, then jump on this...

1-8 osta 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-8 s4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-8 gw 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart
1-8 hcgenerate ntbm.com
3-8 albuterol 12-18 mg day agguys.com

mini pct 9-12
Either combo

methyll eaa and test infusion mr supps.com

OR

unleashed/post cycle combo ntbm.com

Im confused why your pushing nolva, after trashing it for so long.

In almost every post yourve made when someone asks how should I dose my nolva or should I use Nolva. Yourve responded with 'flush it down the toilet' or ' nolva is garbage'

And then you send us a PM pushing it

Whats changed about nolva that makes it okay now?

I run Gear all the time and love the stuff ! Budget allowing I am never with out a bottle or two :D

I also stack N2BM's bridge and Ancient strength together Dylan, gives me an extra boost to my training and keeps my focus spot on.

Of if youre getting up in years (over 35), just forget PCT altogether and just blast and cruise

What about proviron? Would this be a better choice to bridge then ostarine?

I am a fan of proviron but to really notice much from it, you need to be running it with test... A SARMS bridge is FAR more effective than running proviron as a stand alone...

Im probarly gona go with a osta only bridge, But how long can i run this for? Currently cycle will be 16 weeks long once finished (sust and deca), so im gona start PCT bout 20 days after last shot, run PCT for 4 weeks (maybe 5?) then carry on with a moderate dose of ostarine till next cycle... which is going to be quite a long time away (16 weeks after pct) dose around 15-20mg ED.

thanks

Im probarly gona go with a osta only bridge, But how long can i run this for? Currently cycle will be 16 weeks long once finished (sust and deca), so im gona start PCT bout 20 days after last shot, run PCT for 4 weeks (maybe 5?) then carry on with a moderate dose of ostarine till next cycle... which is going to be quite a long time away (16 weeks after pct) dose around 15-20mg ED.

thanks

12 weeks is the max

Top Bottom