Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bridging To Next Cycle, Advice needed

qZanity

Coming off a sust and Deca cycle in 4 weeks (16 weeks total) could I bridge to my next cycle (also do a little pct)? Or should I recover first then start a new cycle.

I hate the off feeling so I'd rather bridge tbh, I heard ostarine is good and isn't that suppressive

Comments?

Great,

So I'll finish PCT as per usual, then use something like ostarine at a moderate dose till next cycle?

Coming off a sust and Deca cycle in 4 weeks (16 weeks total) could I bridge to my next cycle (also do a little pct)? Or should I recover first then start a new cycle.

I hate the off feeling so I'd rather bridge tbh, I heard ostarine is good and isn't that suppressive

Comments?

Make sure you have a good pct that has HCGenerate and N2Guard, while you can bridge with SARMs.

HCGenerate, N2Guard. Run these along side clomid and nolva? Or there sufficient on there own?

My goal whilst bridging is to try and hold onto as many gains as possible till next cycle.

here is the pct to run after your cycle...

clomid 50/50/25/25 AGguys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo ntbm.com
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

phytoserms and hcgenerate can be used in place of the unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

After you complete pct, then jump on this...

1-8 osta 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-8 s4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-8 gw 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart
1-8 hcgenerate ntbm.com
3-8 albuterol 12-18 mg day agguys.com

mini pct 9-12
Either combo

methyll eaa and test infusion mr supps.com

OR

unleashed/post cycle combo ntbm.com

Last edited:
Great many thanks Dylan,

This is my second cycle, last time pct was standard clomid, nolva, hard to tell how it worked on me cause I picked up a injury and couldnt train then my diet went out the window.

This looks like a very solid pct, I'll give it a shot, thanks.

Also one big mistake was I didn't run hcg, I've never used it, will hcgenerate help recover on the pct, get my balls back in gear? Next time I run a cycle I'll run hcg/gen throughout

Great many thanks Dylan,

This is my second cycle, last time pct was standard clomid, nolva, hard to tell how it worked on me cause I picked up a injury and couldnt train then my diet went out the window.

This looks like a very solid pct, I'll give it a shot, thanks.

Also one big mistake was I didn't run hcg, I've never used it, will hcgenerate help recover on the pct, get my balls back in gear? Next time I run a cycle I'll run hcg/gen throughout

Your welcome bro, im happy to help... Absolutely on your question with hcgenerate... Hcgenerate ES will boost you like you cant imagine bro...

Coupon code dylan10 will save you 10% off your order

Top Bottom