Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bridge spanning Miss River collapses during rush hour in MN

LuluDeren said:
I just say 'no'. However, you can't seem to grasp the fact that I35 is an 8-lane interstate, not a one lane highway. As far as I remember, the bridge/street running parallel is still a four lane road (Marshall Avenue in St. Paul turns into Lake Street in Mpls).

lol

I simply stated that the bridge that collapsed looked "puny", especially compared to the one next to it.

pu·ny /ˈpyuni/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[pyoo-nee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective, -ni·er, -ni·est. 1. of less than normal size and strength; weak.

I do structural engineering. That's what I was referring to - the structure. Perhaps you were referring to the size and volume of traffic it receives. Thus causing our confusion.

:)

alien amp pharm said:
lol

I simply stated that the bridge that collapsed looked "puny", especially compared to the one next to it.

pu·ny /ˈpyuni/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[pyoo-nee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective, -ni·er, -ni·est. 1. of less than normal size and strength; weak.

I do structural engineering. That's what I was referring to - the structure. Perhaps you were referring to the size and volume of traffic it receives. Thus causing our confusion.

:)

From aerial shot and perspective, talking 'bout......
Me=width
You=height

I believe the Lake Street bridge is higher...so, of course more elaborate infrastructure. I35 is lower, so it may appear, from the perspective of an aerial shot, *puny* in comparison.

Top Bottom