Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bridge spanning Miss River collapses during rush hour in MN

This is straight up motherfucking bullshit! I love the toned down news "we don't know how many injured". Injured! You stupid fucks! How about how many DEAD! There will be shitloads!

I suspect not terrosim as the bridge had weak points due to construction but won't totally say it was not. I believe there have been certain activities that they cover up to keep panic under control.

Well if this isn't an example of our infrastructure gone to hell in a fucking hand basket! I know.............let's send even more $ to Iraq!

Did anyone notice how high the bridge next to it is? I would have to assume everyone on the bridgetop is most likely dead. I hope not, but id be surprised if that schoolbus has anything in it other than red.

I just heard about this. A very sad day. I lived in Roseville, Minnesota when I attended college in Mpls, used to travel 36 to I35 and across that bridge everyday. Also traveled the parallel Lake Street Bridge to work. It just makes me sick.

My sympathies to those lost and their families

rsnoble-im-back said:
Did anyone notice how high the bridge next to it is? I would have to assume everyone on the bridgetop is most likely dead. I hope not, but id be surprised if that schoolbus has anything in it other than red.

Reports say the children were evacuated

Being on a bridge and watching the sections give in a domino effect has to be the most surreal feeling.

My heart goes out to the families of those who died. Imagine taking your normal work commute and this shit happens.

It's unfair. It's beautiful. Enjoy it people.

swole said:
My heart goes out to the families of those who died. Imagine taking your normal work commute and this shit happens.

It's unfair. It's beautiful. Enjoy it people.

wtf???

Top Bottom