Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS And Bridge. "Non suppressive cycles between cycles"

Status
Not open for further replies.
so sarms s4 comes in 30ml bottle.100mg ml...so you only need 0.5 ml a day for 50mgs...so a bottle lasts 8 weeks?can you run it for 8 weeks straight ,or 4 on 4 off?

Yes you can run it 8 weeks if you like. Stack it in different ways with bridge to make a great conversation from one cycle to the next bro. Just send me a pm with instructions on the best way to do it. I know every person and cycle is different so there is not always a cookie cutter way of doing things. That is why i am always around to help people put together what is right for them.

I guess people really will believe whatever they are told, and buy whatever comes along.

A new herbal supp comes along as fast as the last one was discredited!:lol:

I guess people really will believe whatever they are told, and buy whatever comes along.

A new herbal supp comes along as fast as the last one was discredited!:lol:

That's true with the Muscletech crowd. But nobody here believes what they're told. If something sucks, you'll know it because they'll say so. But when something gets good reviews year after year, there must be something to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom