Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brainstorming with our customer: "What products do you want guys?" - Rewards!

20 mg var caps mixed with some N2guard in the same cap????? No? okay. You sure? You could call it Dibencozide or Vanadyl lol...FDA wont mess with you lolololol.

Seriously BRR....

The HMGenesis sounds very interesting. If you want some test dummies for the natty test boosters....I get full bloods done every 3 months and would happily give you some before and after bloods to prove how much it works. Sign me up.

AGAIN, i can say this a million times "NO OFFENSE" to N2....BUT How are you asking what we want to see when stock of protein and supps we take now are hardly ever in stock??? I would think get protein stock and rest of supps stock in order BEFORE trying to make another supplement that we may like and that to will be out of stock if it cant be kept in stock........Sorry to complain but i love N2 stuff but cant get it regularly.....always out of stock.....protein etc....... just my 2cents

I have two big formulas like that sitting on my desk right now. Mehtly-Spark and HMGenesis... To put the big hitters in these it raises production costs so much that I'm wondering if you guys will understand the value of getting 5 bottle of Supps, in one big bottle at a price with big value... HCGenerate ES will let me know if the market is ready to understand a product like that.

-Big Rick Rock

I would love something like this and I would be more than willing to shell out the cash for it. Especially since if you add up the $ of the multiple different bottles of product that we already purchase. It would make sense.

Transdermal a work very well. Take a look into transdermal magnesium. I've seen multiple accounts of this products raising DHEA significantly. Maybe your own spin off of it. I'd rather buy it from you guys

AGAIN, i can say this a million times "NO OFFENSE" to N2....BUT How are you asking what we want to see when stock of protein and supps we take now are hardly ever in stock??? I would think get protein stock and rest of supps stock in order BEFORE trying to make another supplement that we may like and that to will be out of stock if it cant be kept in stock........Sorry to complain but i love N2 stuff but cant get it regularly.....always out of stock.....protein etc....... just my 2cents

Jinx,

Thank You for you feedback bro. Listening to you guys and learning from what you guys want is the only thing that has made N2BM what it is today. YOU guys, the customers to give us your feedback and let us know what you want out of our company, we only have you all to Thank for allowing us to work in this industry that we love.

That being said: I think you can agree that for the last 4-5 months, N2BM has done a much better job at keeping products in stock than ever before. We have not been out of any products this year, and the one time we ran out of HCGenerate it happened for about 3 days, and we got some more stuff in. I knew stock replenishment was a problem for a long time specially witht he protein in our store. So as far as the top sellers, I think you guys can all agree you always find what you need, in stock and ready to ship.

When it comes to the protein, We don't really make any money on the protein, for a long time we actually lost money on it, and foolishly reinvested money that should have went to restocking the top products, into this money losing pit called protein. Look, N2BM is still a very small company we don't sell more than 100 - 200 bags of protein per month, our orders are so tiny that the manufacturers rape us on prices. Not only that but we have done such a good job at losing money on this protein while other places make money selling it expensive and charging shipping, that the customers get very upset when they can't have their 5lbs bags of protein that we ship free via 3-day mail and give a permanent 10% discount and some times more...
Protein has be come a double edge problem for us, as customers now are super pissed at me for not restocking the protein, but what happens if we make a big investment into protein is we run out of funds to restock the top sellers like HCGenerate and N2 Guard? Well then you guys get even more pissed at us... Look guys, I'm working on a set up where I can sell you guys the protein at even $0 profits, as long as I'm not losing money on it, and I have you guys word that you will keep buying it from N2BM. I will keep huge tubs of this protein in stock for you guys always and I'll be willing to let it go out the door at 0%-3% margins, just because I want you guys to quit sending me hate mail over your protein, and make you happy too. We are working on setting up "The Protein Club" where you guys get a monthly call from our sales rep Sean to confirm your protein order for the month. You guys will get it dirt cheap as long as you keep buying it every month, that way at least we can forecast how much we will need... I think with all the hate messages I've received about bringing back this protein that we lose money on, it is a fair deal to ask the customers to commit to picking up at least one tub from us every 30-60 days to keep getting it cheap. Basically guys, I'm not really selling this protein to make money, I will just utilize the channels I have now to get it for you guys dirt cheap as a service to all of you who have made N2BM what it is. It's my way of hooking it up for you all who've been so loyal.

we are replenishing the current protein stock and should be in about 4 weeks, then we will be switching the presentation of our protein to 7.5lbs tubs, that we will sell very cheap...

Brr,

Us guys who cycle are constantly buying all our supports, pct ect. Why not put together the ultimate cycle package that includes EVERYTHING a guy would need for a 12 week cycle? It eliminates forgetting things and covering all bases for newbs.
Include:
Daa
Shampoo
N2guard
Unleashed/ post cycle
Create a creatine nitrate supp and include that.
Protein
Ect ect ect.

Top Bottom