Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brainstorming with our customer: "What products do you want guys?" - Rewards!

Big Rick Rock

istrator
Guys,

I will reward any of you that help us come up with an idea that leads us to another hit product from N2BM...

As many of you can tell, N2BM has been going through many changes lately, both in how the brand looks, and product mix. One of the things we have been wondering abut recently is the next steps that we need to take and the next problems we need to solve for our customers to keep buying from us.

Every product we sell, is nothing but a solution to a problem. Your balls are getting small? here is some HCGenerate. You are feeling like shit during cycle and can feel your blood pressure rise and face getting red? - Here is N2 Guard. Oh, you are off cycle, and need something strong to keep you making gains? - Here is Bridge. Oh no! it is May and beach season is here! What to do? Here is: N2 Flame, N2 Burn, N2 Slin and N2 Stim - Take your pick or combine them, they are all here! - Oh no! I'm mid cycle feeling Gyno creeping up and don't have an Anti-Estrogen! - Take some D-Spark... Wow cycle is going awesome but WTF is going on with my hair? I'm starting to thin! - N2 Shampoo to the rescue will stop that roid-induced thinning from the first day of use!

So what is your problem?

What issue can we help you solve with our products?

There are so many wonderful things that can be done with chemicals, herbs and compounds that it is quite amazing how we have literally thousands of different compounds both organic and synthetic that we can utilize to solve many problems plaguing our customers, we just need to know what you guys worry about.

Post up some ideas on problem that need a good bottle full of pills... N2BM is committed to fulfilling the needs of the HARDCORE Bodybuilding community. If you guys have questions or problems, you know that N2BM has your solution and answers!

Help us build a better brand by telling us exactly what you need from our company in order to make us your #1 source for Bodybuilding and Health Supplements. We are here for you and only continue to be in business because of you, so please let us know what supplement you need us to make for you.

-BRR

Would be nice too see a powerful dopamine aganist / anti prolactin product so we don't have to deal with the sides of prami or be worried about getting bunk caber

Best would be... A new SD clone! That would be sooooooo amazing

I don't know if its possible but it would be nice for us international buyers to be able to combine shipping from mr supps and ntbm. Perhaps stock some of the ph's and forma? For the Ntbm site perhaps a product like eviscerate?

I would love to see some package deals or stacks of products that commonly are used together. For example you ha ve traditionally offered the unleashed/post combo. Why not do a pct stack with those two, methyl, daa, etc. A similar stack could be done for on cycle with hcgenerate and n2guard and gear and n2slin and other such goodies. And a natty stack of dspark and bridge etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

A topical anti-gyno product that could be used for flare ups, or even proactively. I know Forma Stanzol can be used for this, but I'm thinking something focused on just the target concern.

A topical anti-gyno product that could be used for flare ups, or even proactively. I know Forma Stanzol can be used for this, but I'm thinking something focused on just the target concern.

Duuuuuude! Yessss

The end all OTC test booster. There are thousands of test boosters out there. Even mrsupps/n2 has multiple products. I would love to see one with all of the big hitters in it. Bulbine, Chrysin, Fadogia, Fenugreek, the new DAA, Long jack etc and update the formula as new stuff emerges. Same with the fat burners.

Top Bottom