Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brainstorming with our customer: "What products do you want guys?" - Rewards!

Brr,

Us guys who cycle are constantly buying all our supports, pct ect. Why not put together the ultimate cycle package that includes EVERYTHING a guy would need for a 12 week cycle? It eliminates forgetting things and covering all bases for newbs.
Include:
Daa
Shampoo
N2guard
Unleashed/ post cycle
Create a creatine nitrate supp and include that.
Protein
Ect ect ect.

Noodles,

Nelson Montana, Nathan Chase and myself have been talking about putting together some J.A.T cycles. J.A.T meaning "Just Add Testosterone" - Where basically we would offer a package of everything you need to run along high test dosages, from your Anti-E in D-Spark and your PCT in HCGenerate, with the proteins and all those goodies that can make a good cycle GREAT!- All you guys have to do is just add Testosterone either your HRT or whatever you guys get. Each J.A.T cycle will come ready to deal witht he Test dosage you will use, so there will be 500mg/mk cycle programs and 750mg and all the way up to 1,000mg per wk cycles.

The idea behind the cycle is using the Testosterone as a base and then adding the Supplement to enhance it's effects and also negate any possible side effects... For example, taking D-Spark with Testosterone, you are ensured a pretty potent AI that should keep Estrogen conversion to a minimum, and the pumps in the gym should be pretty fucking sickl, better than test alone - Compount that with a healthy daily dose of G.E.A.R and maybe stacking it with some RS Transaderm, ect ect ect.... Bascially the cycles will be all laid out ready for purchase with a couple of clicks, everything you will need to make HUGE gains of just Test alone...

The main reason why I came up with this J.A.T cycle idea is because it is becoming more and more clear that as time goes by and UG labs come and go, good old cheap Testosterone may be the only reliable product out there. It's crazy easy to get Human Grade Testosterone all over the place, and guys on HRT sometime Testosterone is all they get. Centering a few cycle packages around "Just Add Testosterone" maybe a great value for customers who will get HUGE gains out of what otherwise could be a mild cycle.

-BRR

Noodles,

Nelson Montana, Nathan Chase and myself have been talking about putting together some J.A.T cycles. J.A.T meaning "Just Add Testosterone" - Where basically we would offer a package of everything you need to run along high test dosages, from your Anti-E in D-Spark and your PCT in HCGenerate, with the proteins and all those goodies that can make a good cycle GREAT!- All you guys have to do is just add Testosterone either your HRT or whatever you guys get. Each J.A.T cycle will come ready to deal witht he Test dosage you will use, so there will be 500mg/mk cycle programs and 750mg and all the way up to 1,000mg per wk cycles.

The idea behind the cycle is using the Testosterone as a base and then adding the Supplement to enhance it's effects and also negate any possible side effects... For example, taking D-Spark with Testosterone, you are ensured a pretty potent AI that should keep Estrogen conversion to a minimum, and the pumps in the gym should be pretty fucking sickl, better than test alone - Compount that with a healthy daily dose of G.E.A.R and maybe stacking it with some RS Transaderm, ect ect ect.... Bascially the cycles will be all laid out ready for purchase with a couple of clicks, everything you will need to make HUGE gains of just Test alone...

The main reason why I came up with this J.A.T cycle idea is because it is becoming more and more clear that as time goes by and UG labs come and go, good old cheap Testosterone may be the only reliable product out there. It's crazy easy to get Human Grade Testosterone all over the place, and guys on HRT sometime Testosterone is all they get. Centering a few cycle packages around "Just Add Testosterone" maybe a great value for customers who will get HUGE gains out of what otherwise could be a mild cycle.

-BRR

thats awesome.. ive been saying that ntbm needs to do this for the longest time... it will be a hit for sure and like i said before so much easier for noobs to not fuck up anymore (somehow im sure they will manage to fuck up even if we drew them a map lol) but in any case awesome idea...

as far as a new supp... hands down a creatine nitrate supp would be phenomenal.
stacks with all aas and feed it to your rat when theyre on sarms. cant loose with that one.

I agree stacks together for cycle maybe mixing creatine in with the daa powder, maybe some different types of pre workout or flavors all good suggestions one I really like but I'm sure wont happen is combining mr supps products with need to but at the same time both sites offer free shipping witch is good enough...

thats awesome.. ive been saying that ntbm needs to do this for the longest time... it will be a hit for sure and like i said before so much easier for noobs to not fuck up anymore (somehow im sure they will manage to fuck up even if we drew them a map lol) but in any case awesome idea...

as far as a new supp... hands down a creatine nitrate supp would be phenomenal.
stacks with all aas and feed it to your rat when theyre on sarms. cant loose with that one.

Creatine Nitrate is a problem because a huge lab has a use patent on it. I could contact them and try licensing it like the other guys do, but chances are they will not deal with us, because we are way too small, we are NOT on GNC shelves and we sell products that cater to the Steroid community, something that the mainstream guys have tried to almost act like it doesn't exist.

Guys, unfortunately Creatine Nitrate is not something that is in the works any time soon guiys. I just honestly don't think the guys who hold the pantent on it will license it to such a tiny operation such as ours. Plus we still sell some ingredients that the mainstream stays away from.

-BRR

BRR, do you have a ballpark cost on the 7.5# tubs? How about a 10-20# bag?

I'm still working out numbers. Like I said, out protein orders are tiny compared to the big players. The manufacturer charges us a lot per unit because of the set up time/cost to run tiny 50-100 bag runs of some more than 10 different flavors we now carry. So i can't promise it will be super cheap, but I can tell you that from what I buy the units for, I will raise the price just enough to stock and ship the item, plus a margin enough to offset coupon codes guys use all the time,. I also have a sku fee to pay each month per flavor at the fulfillment center.

I can't tell you ballpark figures, under $100 I'm sure, but I can't tell you precisely until we crunch the number. The new custom tubs we are using for this 7.5lbs presentation are very expensive, we are paying about $6 per each tub, I'm sure all of you guys will save and reuse the tubs as they are cool as hell! But I still gotta pay $6 for each of them and probly another buck or more for the BIG ASS label that needs to go on each tub.

I can tell you this: the guys who join the N2BM protein club and agree to have 1 to 2 tubs shipped every 30 to 60 days will get it MUCH cheaper than anybody else.

-Big Rick Rock

green juice line? wheat grass, juice cleanse system type of thing?

We are sooooo doing a powdered greens formula!

Thank You - I owe you a prize!

No problem. Big market for it right now too. The more people read about how beneficial it is the more people jump on the band wagon.

Top Bottom