Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brainstorming with our customer: "What products do you want guys?" - Rewards!

BRR,

Don't know why I didn't mention this one first, something I've been looking for for quite some time: a women's test booster. Something that gives them the boost in the gym as well as in the bed. Something birth control safe (i believe chrysin and some other anti SHBG agent counters BC) that doesn't demolish estrogen either.

Woman strong, woman safe.

I've got other idea's but these two are right up your ally. I'm excited to hear you've got the bigger badder formulas already drawn too.

We have some products now that would work awesome on chicks, maybe even been stronger than what most women are willing to take. RS Transaderm comes to mind as something a woman could use and gain awesome results from it. I personally and other guys I know reported their GF/wife becoming much more interested in sex while they are taking RS Transaderm. Please don't misunderstand, it is NOT the Girl taking the RS Transa, it is the guy, and the chick gets a tiny dose of it from touching her man during sex. One girl I know strangely became a squirter from just getting RS Transa rubbed off on her.

The effects are not immediate for them, but after the 2nd or 3rd day they can really feel it.

-BRR

Last edited:
Something like N2guard and forged joint repair but mixed together in one bottle/capsule.

Something to deal with test, cortizol, estrogen and prolactin...

A testbooster that covers EVERY BASE I mean everything. Dont get me wrong everything offered is great but imagine unleashed/dspark/hcgenerate es all of the great test boosters into one cock throbbin' capsule that eliminates the need to take 3 or 4 others.

Beastdrol v2.0

Get the GOOD protien flavors consistantly in stock.

Daa with creatine flavorless to mix with morning shakes.

combine the n2bm store and mr. supps. I want a one stop shop. Making orders from multiple stores is annoying and inconvienant.

Keep the coupons flowing. Every time I get a 30% +off coupon I drop some coin.

We have some products now that would work awesome on chicks, maybe even been stronger than what most women are willing to take. RS Transaderm comes to mind as something a woman could use and gain awesome results from it. I personally and other guys I know reported their GF/wife becoming much more interested in sex while they are taking RS Transaderm. Please don't misunderstand, it is NOT the Girl taking the RS Transa, it is the guy, and the chick gets a tiny dose of it from touching her man during sex. One girl I know strangely became a squirter from just getting RS Transa rubbed off on her.

The effects are not immediate for them, but after the 2nd or 3rd day they can really feel it.

-BRR

Good to know!

What about an anti anxiety suitable for hardcore guys? A nice blend of passionflower, GABA, etc. that doesn't put the user to sleep, yet allows them to remain calm on cycle/during pct/using beta agonists and stims...N2Calm!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

Something like N2guard and forged joint repair but mixed together in one bottle/capsule.

Something to deal with test, cortizol, estrogen and prolactin...

A testbooster that covers EVERY BASE I mean everything. Dont get me wrong everything offered is great but imagine unleashed/dspark/hcgenerate es all of the great test boosters into one cock throbbin' capsule that eliminates the need to take 3 or 4 others.

Beastdrol v2.0

Get the GOOD protien flavors consistantly in stock.

Daa with creatine flavorless to mix with morning shakes.

combine the n2bm store and mr. supps. I want a one stop shop. Making orders from multiple stores is annoying and inconvienant.

Keep the coupons flowing. Every time I get a 30% +off coupon I drop some coin.

^ Good post. And very true about the coupons

A topical forma + dhea product at an affordable price. Leave out the extra ingredients. A strong dosed product with only these ingredients would be the shit.

Sent from my ADR6300 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom