Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brainstorming with our customer: "What products do you want guys?" - Rewards!

A badass joint support supplement I mean covers all bases.
Or n2guard in less than seven pills
A ntbm creating supp

Your own brand of research chemicals.. so it can be your one stop shop..

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Would be nice too see a powerful dopamine aganist / anti prolactin product so we don't have to deal with the sides of prami or be worried about getting bunk caber

Nelson Montana has something in the works called Low_prolact - we've talked about it numerous times.

Best would be... A new SD clone! That would be sooooooo amazing

I know a ProH that is legal right now that works as awesome as Beastdrol, and still legal. We may do a run of that, but I doubt we'll sell ProHs ever again.

The end all OTC test booster. There are thousands of test boosters out there. Even mrsupps/n2 has multiple products. I would love to see one with all of the big hitters in it. Bulbine, Chrysin, Fadogia, Fenugreek, the new DAA, Long jack etc and update the formula as new stuff emerges. Same with the fat burners.

I have two big formulas like that sitting on my desk right now. Mehtly-Spark and HMGenesis... To put the big hitters in these it raises production costs so much that I'm wondering if you guys will understand the value of getting 5 bottle of Supps, in one big bottle at a price with big value... HCGenerate ES will let me know if the market is ready to understand a product like that.

-Big Rick Rock

I have two big formulas like that sitting on my desk right now. Mehtly-Spark and HMGenesis... To put the big hitters in these it raises production costs so much that I'm wondering if you guys will understand the value of getting 5 bottle of Supps, in one big bottle at a price with big value... HCGenerate ES will let me know if the market is ready to understand a product like that.

-Big Rick Rock

I completely understand. I for one would definitely shell out. HCGen ES is out of stock though isn't it? Didn't you guys sell out fast?

BRR,

Don't know why I didn't mention this one first, something I've been looking for for quite some time: a women's test booster. Something that gives them the boost in the gym as well as in the bed. Something birth control safe (i believe chrysin and some other anti SHBG agent counters BC) that doesn't demolish estrogen either.

Woman strong, woman safe.

I've got other idea's but these two are right up your ally. I'm excited to hear you've got the bigger badder formulas already drawn too.

High quality Omega 3s. Very important and yet underated supp for all around use. Very few people take advantage of this and those that do use crap brands of low quality. Take a look at Carlons 2400mg MegaDose. That is one - if not THE - best brand on the market now but a bit pricey for the average person. (Best of all, no "fishy" taste to it or burp ups later)

Oh yeah... regular standard BCAA caps. None of this chewable kind that leaves your teeth feeling like you need to shave them.

Top Bottom