Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brainstorming with our customer: "What products do you want guys?" - Rewards!

I'm in for the J.A.T. Cycle packages! I'm currently on TRT and I only get the testosterone from the doc. All my other ancillaries I get from N2BM & Mr Supps. So I'm personally in for this bc it would be addressing a need for someone like myself. Thanks keep us posted.

I'm in for the J.A.T. Cycle packages! I'm currently on TRT and I only get the testosterone from the doc. All my other ancillaries I get from N2BM & Mr Supps. So I'm personally in for this bc it would be addressing a need for someone like myself. Thanks keep us posted.

Bro - I really think that with just Test alone and a nice pack of ancillary supplements, you can make as much gains as the guys did way back in the day with just 3 or 4 steroids. There are just so many ways to approach muscle building and feeding the muscle cells that Testosterone alone can be used as the base for a badass cycle that can be virtually side-effect free and without any lasting negatives.

To be honest bro, with all the UG labs out there now under-dosing and switching up products on guys, I much rather just score some cheap old Human Grade Test that is still easy to find and cheap to buy, everything else I need goes right on my Credit Card and get shipped to my door no-worries at all.

The J.A.T cycles are a sure reality, I will send out a mass email explaining it to guys once these cycles are done.

Just Add Test!

-BRR

Last edited:
Agmatine sulfate is another good product out there which has few sources out there to obtain

We are doing that.

There is a product in R&D called "Methyl-Spark" It is D-Spark's BIG BROTHER. It carries a second AI along with a higher dose of Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione

Since D-Spark is known for the awesome Pumps you get while on it, we added Agmatine Sulfate to Methyl-Spark in order to round out the No2 Triple threat of DAA + Nitretine + Agmatine Sulfate... We are looking at 3 months till Mehtyl-Spark is out for sale.

We are doing that.

There is a product in R&D called "Methyl-Spark" It is D-Spark's BIG BROTHER. It carries a second AI along with a higher dose of Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione

Since D-Spark is known for the awesome Pumps you get while on it, we added Agmatine Sulfate to Methyl-Spark in order to round out the No2 Triple threat of DAA + Nitretine + Agmatine Sulfate... We are looking at 3 months till Mehtyl-Spark is out for sale.

I like this

We are doing that.

I ran DSpark during my PCT and it was absolutely killer. Along with N2Guard it's probably my favorite supplement out there with Keto Burn and HCGenerate not far behind. The idea of getting to use it's "big brother" is pretty damned exciting.

What about the possibilities of condensing some of the hcgenerate pills instead of 5 pills you make them three pills a day? The one Idea I had was why not sell a larger bottle full of hcgenerate instead of a months supply so you help the consumer out by making a bottle that will last 2 months or so for longer cycles I my self am going to test out helladrol and that ph needs 6 weeks so I am forced to start hcgen on my 3 week rather from day one I would hate to spend 60 bucks for 2 weeks. Maybe you can take that into consideration other than that I love all the products

I agree stacks together for cycle maybe mixing creatine in with the daa powder, maybe some different types of pre workout or flavors all good suggestions one I really like but I'm sure wont happen is combining mr supps products with need to but at the same time both sites offer free shipping witch is good enough...

Yeah It's free shipping all over so no biggies on that.

We have a creating product in the works. It is a tasty drink like Gatorate/Poweraid-like flavor with a tiny bit thicker mouth-feel. It should spike insulin and inject creatine with every serving. This is mean as the "Hardgainer's Solution" some of those guys who just can't pack on the mass as much as they try, they will love this stuff. Some of you guys that have an easier time packing on muscle, will love this stuff Post-Workout with some protein, and if you are on Gear, man that is a marriage made in heaven, it will ROCK using it while on Steroids.

-BRR

Ever since Nuclear Nutrition shut down (Trevor Smith died) I've yet to find a similar protein/mrp powder.

They had fruit punch and grape flavor. What i liked is that they were a clear, juice type drink rather than a shake. They were geared toward the guys that were trying to consistently consume 400+ grams/day.

In some ways NTBM reminds me of the old NN.

Top Bottom