Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodyfat < 10%

strongsmartsexy said:
How many of you sustain bodyfat below 10% for most of the year? I know that I was comfortable at 10%, but had to work very hard to drop below that and always felt like crapola when I stayed below that for too long.
I have never calculated mine before, how do I do that EASILY :) I need to know where I am before I can know where to go

dave

I stay at about 7% yr round..27 yrs old, Athlete by profession. Genetics has ALOT to do with it, and your diet and training has the rest.

Theedge1 said:
I stay at about 7% yr round..27 yrs old, Athlete by profession. Genetics has ALOT to do with it, and your diet and training has the rest.

I am just extremely blessed with the genetic aspect of it...(it certainly isnt the way I eat, lol :p)

K13 said:
Your Welcome. :verygood:

I doubt many people get real measurments, just spit out bunch of numbers cause they can see their abs.

Maybe everyone should post how they came with there numbers and what methods/equipment were used.

I'm getting a 7 point caliper test done by a professional today. He generally gives me a print out with all the readings etc. I will scan it and post again with it in my gallery a little after noon (est).
Lets hope I am still below 10%... no cardio since July. Strained my back and could not work out for a while. I still eat very healthy though... Oh, no ephedra right now either!

slat1 said:
I'm getting a 7 point caliper test done by a professional today. He generally gives me a print out with all the readings etc. I will scan it and post again with it in my gallery a little after noon (est).
Lets hope I am still below 10%... no cardio since July. Strained my back and could not work out for a while. I still eat very healthy though... Oh, no ephedra right now either!
yeah, but wat are you, 165lbs? Not a flame bro...just curious.........

I'm not suprised at all that this thread has done so well. Since the vast majority of the guys here will never step on stage, it only makes sense to stay as "pretty" as possible. I guess i'm of the select few who don't mind beefing up a bit if i know that i'll be that much bigger when i cut it back down. I feel best at around 13-15% and have found that with a little extra BF i get injured less and can participate in other sports with little concern. I wrestled in HS and college, and i know what 4% feels like. Try maintaining it for 3 months and see how you feel! Sucks ass! I look at it this way. In the winter and fall... If i can see my abs a little, i don't have rolls hanging over my belt and i look big in a t-shirt im ok.

JKurz1 said:
yeah, but wat are you, 165lbs? Not a flame bro...just curious.........

6'3" 240... no offense taken. My avatar is from June I believe.
I had the test performed earlier. Came out at 7.5%. The gentleman administering the test told me in the AM your BF% tests lower than it does in the PM. I think I am closer to 9% myself.
*The printer was out of ink. I am picking up the printout when I go to work out today. I will post it and a new picture in the avatar.

I feel fat at 12% and up. 10% is a comfortable norm, below that and the joints ache to much. I have a small frame, and decent genetics so keeping around 10% is easy for me.

Top Bottom