Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodyfat < 10%

JKurz1 said:
Very intelligent posts....we all thank you for the insight.... :rolleyes:

Your Welcome. :verygood:

I doubt many people get real measurments, just spit out bunch of numbers cause they can see their abs.

Maybe everyone should post how they came with there numbers and what methods/equipment were used.

Propably right...I used a method called Hydrostatic weighing. Went to the local hospital where my gf works.....usually costs big $$, as it's only 99.15% accurate....It read 6.7 in February....I was 4.9 with the 5pt. test....Now, I'm GUESSING that I'm 9%, I snapped a couple quick pics yesterday and tossed them in my gallery.

JKurz1 said:
Propably right...I used a method called Hydrostatic weighing. Went to the local hospital where my gf works.....usually costs big $$, as it's only 99.15% accurate....It read 6.7 in February....I was 4.9 with the 5pt. test....Now, I'm GUESSING that I'm 9%, I snapped a couple quick pics yesterday and tossed them in my gallery.
i knew you were lying about your BF :chomp: you prolly a sumo :p

strongsmartsexy said:
How many of you sustain bodyfat below 10% for most of the year? I know that I was comfortable at 10%, but had to work very hard to drop below that and always felt like crapola when I stayed below that for too long.

those with good genetics can sustain below 10 all year long..
but 4 those like myself, who arent genetically blessed, ITS A BITCH!!! :worried:

satchboogie said:
those with good genetics can sustain below 10 all year long..
but 4 those like myself, who arent genetically blessed, ITS A BITCH!!! :worried:
Yeah, I"m not genetically blessed that way either. Although, I think that once I can maintain at 10% it will make my choice of how to gain muscle at that bf% a different game. ;)

strongsmartsexy said:
Yeah, I"m not genetically blessed that way either. Although, I think that once I can maintain at 10% it will make my choice of how to gain muscle at that bf% a different game. ;)

i think a reasonable goal is to maintain 10% for 'x' duration..
then go down to 8% and maintain that for 'x' duration...

basically, you wanna change the body's 'set points'.
but that takes time.

anyhow, i'm sure you got good bros ready to help you out with all your cutting/bulking needs :artist:

Top Bottom