Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodybuilding on TV

Flexerman

If you get TLC, The learning channel, they have a bodybuilding show this coming Saturday night, 7/7 at 8pm at called Worlds best bodies or something like that...the promo has Craig Titus, it looks pretty good.

I wish more people would post this stuff I seem to miss all the bodybuilding shows.......or I wait for it ,then it turns out to be fitness contest the whole show!:mad:

hell yeah, thanks Flexerman. i've been trying to catch something like that for a while. i want to see what an educational channel has to say about the sport. thanks again for letting us know.

The E! channel is going to have a true hollywood story on Dave Draper on Sunday also. They interview everyone from Lou to Arnold and a bunch of others. They said this guy was making pcp in his kitchen.......someone's in the kitchen with draper.....someone's in the kitchen I know---oh-oh-oh-oh-

Lets try to make sure this thread gets bumped up on Friday and Saturday to remind everyone to watch. Is the show on at 8pm Eastern or Central time? V3

I would like to thank the MOD who moved this from the ''bodybuliding board'' to the nonbodybuliding board ........you should read were it tells about the discussion boards and whats in them it will help you :mad:

I saw that special before. It didn't really promote Titus but he was in it. You could also kinda tell he was a dick from watching it. You can also catch American Muscle on EPSN and other channel for you non Americans.

for showtimes
http://www.pumpiron.com

Top Bottom