Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

More info on sr9009 and GW

Ramnbeo

These 2 look too good to be true
Who wouldn't love to drop body fat and increase their endurance and cardio. my question is when it comes to your circadian rhythm do they affect that and will it ruin my sleep at night
also what about the bioavailability of taking these products? seems like there wouldn't be much getting absorbed if you're swallowing them right? wouldn't your body and stomach kill a lot of the benefits?
finally what would be the best dosage for someone like me who wants to drop body fat and boost their cardio? I'm currently around 25% body fat and 27 years old

so in your mind if you swallow something it wont work? LMFAO... so how does anything you take work? cough syrup? how does that work? how does anything work for that matter? based on your theory, nothing would be absorbed if you swallow it...based on what you said, that means anything ingested would be worthless because your stomach would "kill it" as you say... man, wtf...

heres a better question... if they DIDNT work, how on earth would they be used for ALL these years and how are companies selling them? are they selling a dream and everyone keeps falling for it over and over and over?? i mean, i wonder if people like yourself actually think about the things you are saying and thinking? Do you read things after you write them? Or say things out loud to yourself to see how they actually hear? SMFH... i am so worried about the future of the world because people just get worse and worse and worse

These 2 look too good to be true
Who wouldn't love to drop body fat and increase their endurance and cardio. my question is when it comes to your circadian rhythm do they affect that and will it ruin my sleep at night
also what about the bioavailability of taking these products? seems like there wouldn't be much getting absorbed if you're swallowing them right? wouldn't your body and stomach kill a lot of the benefits?
finally what would be the best dosage for someone like me who wants to drop body fat and boost their cardio? I'm currently around 25% body fat and 27 years old
both cardarine and stenabolic are fully bioavailable no problem

Top Bottom