Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body fat % needed to look shit hot

Damn, you bros sure are throwing some ridiculous numbers around. 1 1/2-3% BF? That would have to be to the point of being very unhealthy IMO. I'm not saying it isn't possible but those are some pretty low numbers. Depending on genetics, I would think 9-6% would be awesome.

bruce410 said:
well it may be b.s but mj was always said to have that. i have no clue at all. he was pretty damn ethiopian looking though back in the day.
HAhahaha yeah he was a pretty skinny dude I'll give you that. I'm sure there are plenty of reports saying something like that but I think that's just an example of people around him not knowing what they ar talking about. Lots of people will use a specific number to just convey that they are low bodyfat and that number is usually way lower than they are.

Terrell Owens was on the cover of muscle fittness, and was voted the best 6 pak in ameri ca....best bodied athlete in pro sports in my opinion and he is at 7-8% bf

You are probably very close. Wht don't you post a picture? 8-9% is in all reality very lean. Unless you are already predisposed to having a very low bodyfat, 7% is the thresh hold where you begin to feel like shit and maybe even have to play with the carbs to prevent looking flat. Without seeing you it is hard to tell but 8% is damn lean and you can probably still work out and feel ok. Vascularity may not improve much though. It is like everything else, a matter of genetics.[

QUOTE=MASSIVEMONSTER]What % does one need to get doen to in your opinions to look really good and lean, not comp standard but with great abs and vascular and hard all over? Currenlty at 9% and look good, but thinking like 7% to be looking excellent with no fat around the obliques which is harder to shift.[/QUOTE]

rdel85 said:
Terrell Owens was on the cover of muscle fittness, and was voted the best 6 pak in ameri ca....best bodied athlete in pro sports in my opinion and he is at 7-8% bf
i agree with this statement, he is 6 3 and looks sick as fuck for sure. i dont see how i'm less then him, maybe its just that because he has so much more mass he has a bit more bf, dunno, hydro is 2% + or - so maybe i'm 8.5

One thing you have to admit though is that Black people look more lean than lighter skinned people due to shadowing persay.

You know what I'm talking about.

Pretty much the reason why the white BB's get all oiled up and tanned.

I enjoy the body fat % claims. Measuring bf is a very unexacting science.
One of the most lean guys was Clarance Bass and he used the water dunk at
U of Arizona. He was transparent under 10%; happiest at around 12%.

I've never gotten under 15%, even at 169 lbs eating nothing but meat and water for weeks. I felt lousey too!

I'm at a fat and true 18% now and show veins and abs. Watch those numbers guys.

Top Bottom