Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blue Tops, Hygetropin, Thanktropin, or Glotropin HGH

black sheep

Banned
I can get them all, they are all close enough in price that I want the best. I am spoiled on Jintropin so im looking for the best.

Any educated input on these different "Brands"

Bluetops (actually they can be any color) are the generic brand, I would guess most of them come from IP... In theory they all should be the same, but I guess it depends on how they are handled. I know that if you store them right, in fridge at right temp. Hgh can have a shelf life of about 2 years. And stored in roomtemp, they are good for abut a month... So if you have your hands on some HgH from China, that took like 2 weeks to ship to the US or EU. Then quality might be a little off...

Maybe that is why ppl keep talking about that HgH from US is "stronger" (if you are from the US), or the EU brands is perceived as stronger if you live in the EU.

I've heard that people solve this problem of "weak" HgH by upping their dose.

I've been on HgH for about 5 months now, started with 4iu every day with Hygetropin, I didnt get the results I was expecting. I did have some fatloss, but from what I've seen I should have been expecting a little more. I have about 300iu of IP bluetops and 200iu of Lily left, which I expect much more from, since they are produced later.

I think that there is good and bad from batch to batch, i mean alot of fakes around and sadly we have no way of knowing that when we make the purchase. However, get some home pregnancy test and place a sample within and if it reads your pregnant....then that means its hcg. But to answer your question in general, i noticed more fat loss with blue tops and more growth with hygetropin, but thats not always an accurate assessement b/c i ran hygetropin in offseason with slin and blue tops for precontest in conjunction with T3 and T4. I would buy hygetropin if money wasn't an option. But if you can get your hands on legit pharm grade Humatrope, saizen, or protropin.....go with that.....usually too pricey!

if you know ur supplier ur good to go...i am useign the generic blu and they are great..i had blood work done while on and it showed them working!

I have only used Serostim and blue tops.

The blue tops were excellent for the expectations. No complaints.

Top Bottom