Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rallies against Same-sex marriage in NY begin

I'm surpirsed they didn't just appeal in court and win like the opponents in Kali did to outlaw it. Maybe they shoudl talk to their Kali counterparts to find out how to successfully stop gay marriage.

Either way these old farts are a endangered breed. Their generation is dying out and the new upcoming generation doesn't give a hoot and is a lot more liberal. A generation that grew up on Married with Children and Friends rather than I luv lucy.

c

They just need to get the mormon church to back it.

people need to get over themselves. who gives a fuck what other people want to do? two consenting adults should be able to marry. how on earth does that effect me? it doesn't so why protest?
Haven't you been paying attention? They lose the women vote. They ain't losing this one!

I don't care what they do, but they don't need the tax breaks

If we take away the sexual preference concept and we just analyze 2 people living together for years, they share finances, a home, a life, it is only fair that one can put another in their health insurance, that they can put the other in their bank account, that they can claim spousal rights, at least PERSONALLY I feel these are all human rights, they have nothing to do with your orientation.

people need to get over themselves. who gives a fuck what other people want to do? two consenting adults should be able to marry. how on earth does that effect me? it doesn't so why protest?

Married couples are conferred around 300 additional rights at the state level and approximately 1,100 rights at the federal level.

I don't want to subsidize married people, gay or straight.

Married couples are conferred around 300 additional rights at the state level and approximately 1,100 rights at the federal level.

I don't want to subsidize married people, gay or straight.

Knot in the hood here

Shack w/a single mom with a dozen kids or so, claim some sort of disability for each kid ... everyone collects a govmint check

DNR means did not read, not sure about the first part.

It's tl;dr.

They're are 13M GOOG hits, so I'm sure you can figure it out. I think it came from the same place that lolcats came from.

Fuck, I hate ending sentences with prepositions.

:cow:

Top Bottom