Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pay down the debt? We'll just pray down the debt:

I agree Earth Rider I'm high as fuck

Cause I'm touching her asshole with my tounge

Good point. Yeah, I never quite understood that either. I wonder why they say things that don't actually make sense. Anyways, I have tons of Christian friends and they spout this stuff off all the time on FB. I just say, well to each his own. Whatever makes them happy.

Facebook christianity is hilarious. I've never ever done anything like that.

Facebook christianity is hilarious. I've never ever done anything like that.
Yeah my entire family are Roman Catholic but none of them talk about christianity or religion on FB either. Anyway, I have some very devout christian friends and ultimately all their posts are something to do with God, God's will, how blessed they are, etc. Which is ok, if that makes them feel better, but I just SMH.

Yeah my entire family are Roman Catholic but none of them talk about christianity or religion on FB either. Anyway, I have some very devout christian friends and ultimately all their posts are something to do with God, God's will, how blessed they are, etc. Which is ok, if that makes them feel better, but I just SMH.

IMO actually discussing prayer or God in my life or whatever is very very personal and not something I'm very comfortable doing. Sometimes here and there I have a moment where I smile to myself but I can't think of one time where I would ever mention it to anyone, much less announce it on Facebook. I never understood how people are so open about it. lol. Whatever makes them feel better I guess? Keep that shit private I say!

Last edited:
Top Bottom