Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Birth Control (Yasmin)

Gem

I'm thinking about trying out the new birth control pill 'Yasmin'. Anyone here tried it? Did you find water retention a problem like other types of birth control? Did you gain weight?

I don't know anyone who has tried it. On paper it looks like water retention should not be much of a problem compared to other pills. That seems to be one of the main puposes of the drug's design.

FRom what ive read

it looks awsome..but i havent tried it cos you cant get it here. Im currently on loette..and have no troubles..i would recommed something w low dose of est. as to not have bad amount of water retention

I've been using Yasmin since July and I think i'ts the best bc pill I've ever been on! Great for skin and no bloating like all the others I've tried.

my gf is now taking it for 2 months....is it better than ortho tri cyclen for skin...and does ortho tri cyclen often cause bloat?

I have been on Yasmin for a month, and I have to say it has been the best pill, I have been on, I am thinking about starting on clen tomorrow?? will the two affect each other, ?? anything else I need to consider before starting on the clen?/
thanks

Thanks for the replies!

I went to my doctor yesterday but he hasn't heard of it. He recommended asking the pharmacist.

Top Bottom