Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Billy's Sust/deca/diesel/helladrol/provirone cycle

Billy waz up mang.

Brad.

Subbed. Try and take some Taurine at 6 or 7 grams for those back pumps. Alot of other forums talk about Taurine for that but I don't see it mentioned to much here. A bodybuilding Doctor said "assume that back pumps are your kidneys until we know exactly what the pumps are". He went on to say how taurine helps but I don't want to say how unless I actually remembered everything. You can buy it in bulk extremely cheap.

Hey guys sorry been a lil busy. My weight hasnt gone up much im at 213 now, mostly due to my diet however I have DEF gained some lean mass and lost some fat. Strength keeps going up. Benched 385 no spot the other day gonna give 405 a shot tomorrow. Hopefully I'll really be able to focus on my diet in this next week to come.

Angelo, I have been taking taurine at 4g per day take 6g on back workout days. But I still get back pumps just sitting around lol. ONly 1 more week of dieselbolan then they will def subside.

Hey guys sorry been a lil busy. My weight hasnt gone up much im at 213 now, mostly due to my diet however I have DEF gained some lean mass and lost some fat. Strength keeps going up. Benched 385 no spot the other day gonna give 405 a shot tomorrow. Hopefully I'll really be able to focus on my diet in this next week to come.

Angelo, I have been taking taurine at 4g per day take 6g on back workout days. But I still get back pumps just sitting around lol. ONly 1 more week of dieselbolan then they will def subside.

Yo keep taking the taurine. If you are drinking a gallon of water drink 1.5-2 gallons. Just carry around a bottle with you and always sip on it and fill it back up. Also eat 3 bananas a day, try to get them in the AM so you dont have simple sugars later in the day. Keep taking the taurine. Im sure it doesnt matter since you only have 1 week left of the diesel. Good job on the bench man I wish I could do that much. HOw did it get so high? Mines at around 350 right now but I havent tried a 1rm, just 315x4.

BTW, Im about to finish my cycle off with dieselbolan/beastdrol. You think 1 cap of diesel for 6 weeks would be good if Im also taking 2-3caps beastdrol?

Yo keep taking the taurine. If you are drinking a gallon of water drink 1.5-2 gallons. Just carry around a bottle with you and always sip on it and fill it back up. Also eat 3 bananas a day, try to get them in the AM so you dont have simple sugars later in the day. Keep taking the taurine. Im sure it doesnt matter since you only have 1 week left of the diesel. Good job on the bench man I wish I could do that much. HOw did it get so high? Mines at around 350 right now but I havent tried a 1rm, just 315x4.

BTW, Im about to finish my cycle off with dieselbolan/beastdrol. You think 1 cap of diesel for 6 weeks would be good if Im also taking 2-3caps beastdrol?

Ya the back pumps can get crazy....thanks for the advice I'll def try that next time I use diesel (I have 3 more bottles)

Last cycle most my bench got to was 365 so I guess muscle memory it got back quick. I prob coulda done 385 last cycle but never tried as most of the time I dont use a spotter. Today my chest routine was like this: Lat pull downs wide grip, I always warm up lats on chest day I think it helps. Then flat bench 135x12, 225x10, 275x5, 315x2, 385x1, 405x1, 315x9, 315x6.

Since youre doin 315x4 i'd say you can def do 365x1, get a spot and give it a shot, its good to shock your muscles by doing more than they have ever done.

As far as taking diesel and beast at the same time idk b/c needto advised against taking both at same time for me (that was @ 3ea per day tho). He recomended 4 weeks diesel at 3/day, 4 weeks dermacrine bridge(i only did 2), then 4 weeks beast at 3/day. Hope this helps bro

This will make a good picture. Take some NO (nitric oxide) product, oil up and take the picture after a workout and drop down and do 50 pushups then take the picture. I know what your saying though. I'm not very photogenic myself. I hate the way I look in photos. I hate the way my voice sounds on a recorder to. Doesn't sound like me at all.

Top Bottom