Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Billy's Sust/deca/diesel/helladrol/provirone cycle

billyawesome

Well today was day 1 first inject in 4 months, went UBER smooth.
Starting stats 204 lbs 5'11'' 28 y/o about 12% bf
Goal is 225 lbs but would really like to get to 230 lbs and be around 220 after pct.

1-5 dieselbolan at 3 caps/day
1-12 test sust at 800 wk pinning eod
1-10 deca @ 525 wk pinning e4d
8-12 helladrol at 3 caps per day
4-14 hcg at either 250 2x week, last 2 shots b4 PCT 1500iu
10-14 proviron @ 50/day
2-18 adex .5eod
2-16 dostinex/caber .5 e3d
15-18 Clomid 25 ed
15-18 PP TRS

Had to up the adex to 1mg eod and am taking the caber eod also.
Benched 365 yesterday, no spot, went EASY, shooting for 385 next week. Goal is 405x1 and 365x3-4.
Did barbell rows today 2 sets 315x5, could of done more reps but back pump was insane so I skiped deads. :(

Just found this log. Keep it up you are strong bro!

Thanks Bro!!!! Feels good to be about back to where I was. I hurt my shoulder doing yardwork at my house of all things. Had to take 3 months off completely. Still not really doing any shoulder isolation excercises, and not doing dips which I used to love. Only lift that I'm not back to 100% is deadlifts, which hurt so bad but are my favorite. I was doing 545 x1 most I have done since being back is 455x4 but took a few weeks off. Dieselbolan back pumps are INSANE, I love diesel but cant wait to be off of it just cause the back pumps.

Shoulders can cripple things at the gym mate im glad your back on the bike , its a bad feeling to watch hard earned gains going soft .

Im late as allways but with you .

Brad.

Top Bottom