Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big Cat HH, what do you think of this?

young guns

i read your article on bodybuilding.com , and saw that you said that you didn't think there would be a diol version of 1,4 andro. VPX's EQ supposedly has the diol version. Do you think it's bs?
Also, how do you think 1,4 andro compares to other prohormones now that its been around for a little while?

i'm not big cat (actually you'd have been better off asking this on bodybuilding.com) but according to both PA and william llewelyn the diol has a ring that closely resmbles estradiol.so the dione version is actually more effective than the diol

llewelyn has staed that he has refused to carry the diol ,when asked by manufacturers, so if the man that brought this to the industry thinks the dione is superior then thats enough for me.

the only 2 companies currently carrying the diol are VPX and sci-fit.so whats that tell you?

riskybizz007 said:
Sci-fit I dont know much about. As far as VPX goes, never trust those guys. Those guys are big scam artists.

SciFit aren't known for being experts on prohormones by any means but I think they are a relatively honest company at least from a business standpoint

Top Bottom