Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best legal fatburner

Best Legal fatburner

• Xenadrine

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Hydroxycut

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Thermonol XS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
georgie24 said:
the best hands down is clenbutrx by vpx sports (if you can stomache the bad taste then your good to go im on my fourth cycle and luvin it)

HELL YEAH! It is great but it tastes like someone wiped their ass with a piece of big red gum and gave it to you!

Quadsweep said:

HELL YEAH! It is great but it tastes like someone wiped their ass with a piece of big red gum and gave it to you!

hehe.. how about a little vomit, cinamon, soy sauce in a blender:D :spit: :freak: :evil: :xeye: :eek2:

georgie24 said:

hehe.. how about a little vomit, cinamon, soy sauce in a blender:D :spit: :freak: :evil: :xeye: :eek2:

What a wonderful thought to head to breakfast with.... :FRlol:..

I've heard lipo-kinetix is great, if you can get it... I'll be using that in my next cycle with some other stuff.. Best legal fat burner that I've tried would be adipo.

YUM

I use 3/day and then go to 4/day after the 3rd day. This stuff rocks!!! You will really like it. Unfortunately we only have about 120 left and the FDA has banned it's manufacture so when it's gone that's it. Those of us who use it are not too happy about it, but what can do. I held a case on the side but still someday that will be gone too. :(

you guys like the clenbutrex from VPX? I've used their decavar a long time ago and didnt get shit except for a limp dick and acne. I've always heard that people think their stuff is shit.

so is it really worth it?

Top Bottom