Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Benefits of Yohimbine vs Yohimbe

Stangfriik

I know this subject has been covered numerous times but as I am restricted to only 5 topics by searching, I was wondering if a platinum member could please point me to a thread explaining this? Thank you

Orally I have taken the Yohimbe extract and I just did not like the way it made me feel. Yohimbe extract may have a number of substances in it that may affect you while yohimbine is pure. I have heard that the sides are less on pure yohimbine then yohimbe. But I have yet to try it.

I have some yohimbine, I tried it one day but didn't notice anything. How much should you take and how long does it take to kick in for libido?

Yohimbe, even in small doses, makes me feel like shit; it's incredibly good at making me hurl.

Yohimbine, on the other hand, is great.

I find that the yohimbe caps give me heartburn, and make my stomach queasy. I prefer the pure extract in pill form...no probs with stomach, and great pumps/fat burning.

I've used both and liked both..advantage to the yohimbine HCl because you know what you are getting and the dosage. Also I always had to eat when I took Yohimbe or my stromach would feel f-ed up.

Top Bottom