Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Before & After Pics

I'm not buying the bodyfat level either. You'd have to be blind not to see the increased muscularity in the 2nd set of pics.

I think I'm going to have to post some new "after" pics soon. I've been dieting and I think I'm showing some good improvement. I'm aiming to get them up sometime next week.

Improving quite nicely. first thing I noticed is the fat that left the lower back. no more lovehandles.

good stuff

Robert Jan said:
Improving quite nicely. first thing I noticed is the fat that left the lower back. no more lovehandles.

good stuff

Yeah, that second set up pics was from November.... I've made a lot more improvement since then.

I noticed your shoulders & abs are lookin tremendous in your gallery.

Lucid, how's the progress coming along? Do you have any new photos you can compare to those first ones on this thread?

hey lucidblue you have some cute pics in your gallery.....it looks so nice...i mean...you look very nice.

when you post them please don't forget us non-plats, the way you posted them before was perfect hehe

Top Bottom