Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Before & After Pics

nice progress. looking very good.

as everyone has mentioned, you couldn't have added 1%, and I really don't think you were 24% in the first pic either.

nice tattoo BTW....someone I know has one either the same as or very similar to that....where'd you get it done (if you don't mind me asking)?

the only accurate way to guage your progress is to get checked with the hydro. i am having a hard time seeing much progress although your waist does look slimmer and lower back definitely looks like it is holding less fat. the lighting is different in the two sets and that skews our perception also. if you feel like you have made the progress you wanted and feel good, stick with it. if you feel you have fallen short, re-evaluate your program and tune it for better results. keep working hard

LucidBlue,
You know I'd have something nice to say. You're quads have really responded! You also have calves like my wife (wish I did) she's 4'11", so she had to stand on her toes to do everything, LOL.
Looking great!

young guns said:
nice progress. looking very good.

as everyone has mentioned, you couldn't have added 1%, and I really don't think you were 24% in the first pic either.

nice tattoo BTW....someone I know has one either the same as or very similar to that....where'd you get it done (if you don't mind me asking)?

One of my friends designed the tattoo for me and then I got it done at tattoo parlor that works from mostly original designs (PM me if you want more info).

Devastation, I agree with you... I haven't made a great amount of progress. However, I've added muscle to my legs, arms and a bit to my back. I don't think I've really lost any BF though. The lighting is different in the pics, b/c we couldn't remember how we had it last time. Also, it's a different camera. My problem lies in my diet and my lack of interest in drastically changing the way I eat. I work out hard at the gym and I'm sure there would be a very noticeable change in my body if I attempted dieting. I'm going to give a cleaner diet a try in January.

Last edited:
I know it is a little old, but I wanted to compliment you on these before and afters. Your legs responded and you can see improvement all the way around. Hard work paying off. Good for you!

Top Bottom