Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Been a while

Dakotah

xoxoxo
Platinum
Hello Ladies and any gents I know lurking here lol,

Just wanted to get back into the swing of things with workin out, ive had a million changes in my life since I last posted bout working out. I dont compete anymore, and i dont train the way i used to.

Basically i am wanting something new in my life - a fresh breath of air and a good kick into toning up what ive slimmed down.

I used to weigh 181lbs and currently weigh 154lbs and im super happy bout it!!! i am more confident and fit jeans and other items, I wasnt able to before.

This post is more of a hell yah to myself lol

BIKINIMOM said:
Hell yea's to selves are always very cool! :D

How be you hot lady?

;) im good thanks for asking, u? ready for the holidays??

Dakotah said:
Hello Ladies and any gents I know lurking here lol,

Just wanted to get back into the swing of things with workin out, ive had a million changes in my life since I last posted bout working out. I dont compete anymore, and i dont train the way i used to.

Basically i am wanting something new in my life - a fresh breath of air and a good kick into toning up what ive slimmed down.

I used to weigh 181lbs and currently weigh 154lbs and im super happy bout it!!! i am more confident and fit jeans and other items, I wasnt able to before.

This post is more of a hell yah to myself lol

Major pat on the back from me on your weight loss! Congrats!

i wish there was a program i could go off of that would tell me what to do thru the day!!!

like a meal plan for the day and a good workout routine- i wish i had a training partner dammit

wow hun, welcome back. Sounds like you are much happier what a great success on the weight loss!

Top Bottom