Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test P, Tren A, Mast P, Clen & T3 ( ADVICE AND CRITIQUE PLEASE )

Casper19

HELLO EVERYONE,

This will be long, so please bare with me :rolleyes:

Well well where do i start, technically i am still a newbie, as life is full of learning curves and everyday you get to learn new things.

I started working out when i was 14, however i have always been on and off. 3 to 4 months of workouts followed by 3 to 4 months of laziness. Never been truly dedicated to working out and have never spent more than 5 months consecutively in the gym.

When i started working out i weighed 114 Pounds. I was one skinny skeleton.
At the age of 18 i weighed 165 pounds and as being a stupid teenager decided to hop on the gear train.

1st Cycle, Test E 500mg/per week plus dbol 1 to 4 weeks 30mg. 12 weeks later 203 pounds and ended up loosing all. Always did my PCT, left gym came back 8 months afterwards.|

2nd Cycle Age 22. gained 8lbs
Test P 100mg/eod 1 to 8 weeks
Winny 100mg/eod 3 to 8 weeks
Clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off tapered up and down from 40mcg to 120mcg. weeks 1 to 2, then 5 to 6.
T3 tapered up from 25mcg to 75mcg then tapered down. 6 weeks (same again went abroad, left gym started 4 months later.

3rd Cycle Age 23. gained 14lbs
Test P 200mg/eod 1 to 7 weeks.
Tren A 100mg/eod 1 to 6 weeks. (same afterwards went abroad, left gym started 4 months later.

4th Cycle Age 23. Gained 18lbs
Test E 1.2g/per week 1 to 8 weeks then 9 to 14 600mg/per week
Tren E 400mg/per week 1 to 12 weeks
Mast P 400mg/per week 1 to 12 weeks.(same again left gym, started 4.5 months later.
dbol 1 to 5 weeks 40mg/per day

5th Cycle Age 24 gained 15lbs
Test P 200mg/eod 1 to 12 weeks
Tren A 200mg/eod 1 to 10 weeks
Mast P 200mg/ eod. 1 to 10 weeks.( same again left gym started 3 months later

6th Cycle Age 24 gained 16lbs
Test P 150mg/eod 1 to 12 weeks
Tren A 150mg/eod 1 to 10 weeks
Mast P 150mg/eod 1 to 10 weeks
Anavar 50mg/per day 1o 8 weeks/ 100mg/per day9 to 12th weeks( left gym as went travelling europe for a month :(. now started working out after 5 months.

Now been training 2 months real hard. back home, want to be loyal to it now.
Planning the 7th Cycle. ( Aim is to the a bit shredded have around 15% bf, and gain hard muscle, 10lbs plus minus )

Test P 200mg/eod 1 to 10 week
Tren A 150mg/eod 1 to 8 weeks
Mast P 100mg/eod 1 to 8 weeks

Clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off 40mcg taper to 120mcg then taper back to 40mcg. 1 to 2 week, 5 to 6, 9 to 10 week

T3 25mcg Or 50mcg ? 1 to 8 weeks.
Arimidex eod .5mg (however would have it at hand first, as shorter esters do not cause any gyno)
Dont have any caber over here unfortunately.
Pct
Hcg
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/50/50/50

Would have loved Anavar however my Uncle :cool: , does not have it with him at the moment.
I know i would get a lot of bashing, which i deserve, however guys please go easy on me.

I have never kept much gains. As always left working out at the wrong time. Hopefully this time it shall be different. I have only ever had solid abs after Cycle number 2, as i had to go Thailand/beaches :biggrin:

Oh and once you go the Tren way, it is hard staying away from it.

Age 25,
Height 5:11
Weight 175lbs

May the members here show some mercy :rose::rose:

some heavy cycles in there! with your experience i would try the following.

50mg test p ed 1-10
100mg tren a ed 1-10
100mg mast p ed 1-10

clen and t3 last 6 weeks tapered up with ketotifen.

ai and that look fine. try adding some winny in last 4-6 weeks too.

pct looks fine. add some peptides, gh or maybe even slin (slin is a bit taboo here most dont like to discuss) to help keep some gains. how do you recover? hope you get regular bloods.

Whoa whoa whoa.. *not working out... Is that a thing? Meant as in *not going to the gym?!

....nahh, must have read it wrong.

Whoa whoa whoa.. *not working out... Is that a thing? Meant as in *not going to the gym?!

....nahh, must have read it wrong.

yes i was wondering too. not a good way to hold onto gains after a cycle.

Yes, definitely not a good way to keep on gains.
I am hoping i can stay more regular and dedicated now.

some heavy cycles in there! with your experience i would try the following.

50mg test p ed 1-10
100mg tren a ed 1-10
100mg mast p ed 1-10

clen and t3 last 6 weeks tapered up with ketotifen.

ai and that look fine. try adding some winny in last 4-6 weeks too.

pct looks fine. add some peptides, gh or maybe even slin (slin is a bit taboo here most dont like to discuss) to help keep some gains. how do you recover? hope you get regular bloods.

Not thinking about GH until i am 35.
Do you think adding winny for 6 weeks would be good ? like 50mg ed ?

I am just scared of the joint pain. As i love to lift heavy especially while you are on tren.
Also if i use tren ace more than test p, i just dont have that well being feeling, for me so far test same or more from tren has always made the little guy feel awesome.

Not thinking about GH until i am 35.
Do you think adding winny for 6 weeks would be good ? like 50mg ed ?

I am just scared of the joint pain. As i love to lift heavy especially while you are on tren.
Also if i use tren ace more than test p, i just dont have that well being feeling, for me so far test same or more from tren has always made the little guy feel awesome.

if you run caber or prami with your tren you shouldn't have a problem. 100 prop eod is still way more than natural test

if you run caber or prami with your tren you shouldn't have a problem. 100 prop eod is still way more than natural test

Sure man thanks
I will also take winny under consideration and probably add it to the stack, still remember i loved it when i used it few years ago.
Also like the ketotifen option, it would be better to run clen straight 6 weeks.

Top Bottom