Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Men on TRT, tell me Im NOT insane

Same with me man I got prescribed try when I was 25 and it was a life changer and this was before I ever touched aas. I have a cool Doctor my levels were in the low 400's and he said I should be in the 9's so he prescribed me 200mg a week, imo 250 is a little to much of your actually trying to get yourself to normal I would say try and get yourself in the 900 range with around the same dose as mine and do the blast a cruise protocol when you want to do a cycle just up the test. But if your liking it and feeling goo which I know you are ride with that shit lol just stay healthy in all other aspects diet ect.

Lol, this is how I felt, I've never had the guts to chase girls and thought it was wired all my mates through my teens just wanted to fuck and fight! I always wanted material things, cars clothes, phones etc to try and make me happy, I did go after skirt but it was more of a wanting them to want me instead of just sex and also then I didn't have to go to the macho pub football stuff my mates did, I married a girl with kids, I just worked all the time and she looked after her kids, we would go 2 weeks without sex and then she would practically rape me! I was eating crap and smoking 30 a day easy with yellow teeth and a pop belly, I see a picture of my self on Facebook and couldn't believe it was me! And how or why my beautiful wife stayed with me, I gave up smoking, got another job less dependent on me and joined gym, the weight slowly came off but I never built much muscle, I was eating as good as my taste buds allowed, I trained every which way and was getting twice as much rest but no gains! I tried to become a runner like my dad and brother and although I beat them in our first 10k race(they have done many half marathons) I didn't have heart to pursue, I went back lifting and got on the juice! BAM in 3 weeks I felt like a super hero! Having mad thoughts, I wanted to nail any think that looked in my direction! And became less "English" I didn't let people go in front or bully me stood my ground, my wife started walking funny, she wasn't used to being upright, after the first cycle I did pct and would say took about 3-4 months after for me to slack off and really started to notice gains going, again 2-3 weeks in to second cycle, felt good again, after reading up more I herd about low test levels and can only think that was what my problem is, the only thing I would say is be careful, I went on to tren got a bit depressed, after banging my wife's brains out 2-3 times a day after a month she got annoyed and it became a chore! I started talking to another girl and before you knew it I walked out on my wife and kids, my head was a mess, after 2 months of banging chicks and living the supposed dream I realised what I had done and it made me even more depressed to see my wife even more happier than before, I stopped the tren and hi test c and managed to get her to take me back, we are ok now but it won't ever be the same, so as much as these new drugs make you feel young and free, remember the people around you have been there through your ups and downs, I do just enough sust to keep me up and gaining, and I am going to do a little tren blast, i know the signs now so if I go funny again it's all going in the bin or to a mate! Sorry for the long text but I think people need to be aware it's not just your body these hormones affect or just your life

Top Bottom