Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol on the way!

im thinkin of runnin beastdrol and tren-tfo also

1-4 beastdrol 30mg ed i in the morning, 2 at noon
1-4 tren-tfo 75 mg ed 25 morning, 50 at noon
liver supps
pct: sustain alpha

does this look pretty legit? or would anyone suggest any substitutions or any other pct's or anything. thank!!!

almost done with the bottle

results have been stellar - veins in my triceps, this stuff is FUUUN lol

i haven't enjoyed being on something like this in quite a while

the results do come in quick, i mean quick

the only thing i suggest is joint support like cissus (or a low dose of test or deca if you want aas)

keep the fish oil intake up as well

Give me more info bro.. How are you dosing each compound? How far in are you? weight gain? strength/size gains? Thanks a lot man

Not a whole lot to say. Today was Day 3. Strength Increases, Big Pumps, Haven't Checked my weight yet but i was 156 lbs when i started. I love the focus and aggression in the gym.

My dosing:

Beastdrol 30mg ed [if you have never taken a steroid like epi or havoc or something similar you'll be fine at 20mg ed]
1-T Tren following directions from PP.

almost done with the bottle

results have been stellar - veins in my triceps, this stuff is FUUUN lol

i haven't enjoyed being on something like this in quite a while

the results do come in quick, i mean quick

the only thing i suggest is joint support like cissus (or a low dose of test or deca if you want aas)

keep the fish oil intake up as well

Yo Swole, If you don't mind can you post up a sample of your usual diet. I think I am about your height and weight but not as solid looking. Also do you do cardio cause I am slackin in that department as well. Right now I'm about 212lbs probably around 15% @ 5'10.
Thanks

Not a whole lot to say. Today was Day 3. Strength Increases, Big Pumps, Haven't Checked my weight yet but i was 156 lbs when i started. I love the focus and aggression in the gym.

My dosing:

Beastdrol 30mg ed [if you have never taken a steroid like epi or havoc or something similar you'll be fine at 20mg ed]
1-T Tren following directions from PP.

what are you going to run as a pct? and at what dose and for how long, cause im about to start beastdrol and am tryin to find a good pct.

what are you going to run as a pct? and at what dose and for how long, cause im about to start beastdrol and am tryin to find a good pct.

Testosterone Recovery Stack from Primordial Performance. It came with my Xtreme Hardcore Muscle Stack. Just follow the directions on the bottle and your good to go. I'm also taking Post Cycle as Directed on the Label.

Top Bottom