Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol on the way!

swole

Alright peeps, I'm 100% off any AAS and have been for 3 months. No test, no primo, no mast, no bridge, no dbol, nothing. Been doing some HCG, HMG, aromasin, sustain alpha.

I'll be running a cycle of Beastdrol all by itself and will be reporting the results.

What I'm more pumped about is my training and diet schedule. I should be moved into my new place in about a week and I'll have the luxury and time to cook every single one of my meals. This means a shit ton of salmon, veggies, chicken, lean red meat, good carbs. Everything is going to be on point.

I want to start training twice per day. Once in the AM and again around 6 PM. One part per session, light-moderate weight with higher reps focusing on form and the resulting pump.

Supps - nothing but the Beastdrol, needto's protein bars to fill in the gaps, Syntrax Nectar iso whey and waxy maize for pre and post workout.

more to come.

that sounds good man i love doing 2 workouts aday but i usually go heavy on the first one then just burn out same muscles later on with some light weight let me know how its working out for you

Just got my deiselbolan today. :evil:

Thx need2

oh and nice cards btw lol i opened my cool package today and i got some nice business cards

Top Bottom