Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol for BJJ???

Why would you take an AAS and NOT LIFT WEIGHTS? I would drop the beast for the moment and get your lifting routine in check first, you'll see more results if you actually work for them.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Why would you take an AAS and NOT LIFT WEIGHTS? I would drop the beast for the moment and get your lifting routine in check first, you'll see more results if you actually work for them.

I never said that I planned on taking it and not lifting weights? I said that I planned on starting to lift again. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:
I think what theyre trying to say is that people think taking PH, Strds, etc. is a way to "cheat" mother nature...but in reality if you havent put time in to get to your natty potential, youre just fighting a loosing battle, since as soon as your done and begin the mma stuff, your going to loose all or most of what you gained, along with the money and time. Why not look into what the best natty stuff you can do is...id pm Radar...IMHO.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

I think what theyre trying to say is that people think taking PH, Strds, etc. is a way to "cheat" mother nature...but in reality if you havent put time in to get to your natty potential, youre just fighting a loosing battle, since as soon as your done and begin the mma stuff, your going to loose all or most of what you gained, along with the money and time. Why not look into what the best natty stuff you can do is...id pm Radar...IMHO.

Didn't mean to go off on the OP like that. I was saying he needs to lift first to expect any results in his physique before considering AAS.

You're right though, he needs to focus on reaching his natural potential and even then he may lose everything if he chooses to cycle without proper weight training.

look into wendler 5/3/1

still im not sure how much you will get out of it.. im sure you will get something but you are basically wasting it. it also might impact your training negatively.

if you dont mind keep this thread updated with what you are doing.

Ok here's an update. After week one weighed in today at 228.8. Pretty suprised by an 8.4lb gain. Training is going well and I notice good pumps that last for a while after working out. As far as side effects I experienced a minor headache the first two days, not sure if it was from the beast or not. What I do know is that it makes me tired, espeically at work because i'm sitting at a desk all day crunching numbers. That is my only complaint so far, everything else is good :)

I absolutely hear what you're saying. Unfortunately time is a major issue so that's why i'm taking a shortcut.

thanks for the update. carbs generally help people get over the tiredness. headaches can come w/ high blood pressure. are you taking anything for high blood pressure or monitoring yoru bp by anychance?

Top Bottom