Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

beastdrol/diesolbolan

ok 3rd day in, running 30mg a day for these 2days, nothing to report no pump increases nothing really, this weeks workouts will be primarily light to medium weight, no noticeable sides but no other effects to report as of yet

You should start feeling something between days 7-12.. when your on a cycle or youve been on.. the feelinging is somewhat suppressed.. if you were standalone i would think youd see the diuretic effects of beast the first day, and pumps by the 4th.. diesel... takes longer.

Good question I was thinking the same tbh I thought if anything they'd be more synergestic with eachother, and thanks mr suppsn wouldve been nice to be a super responder and put on 1olbs in 1odays lol haha o well, we shall see

Well i hope you see good gains anyway.. i know your dropping the tren... as it happens beast and tren work well together...

Mr supps I'm not dropping it yet, got another week on it at 1oomg eod maybe even 2 weeks, so I guess well find out lol

sorry for the late update, been quite busy with work, ok day 7 and nothing major to report but tbh like i said earlier it has been a lighter week for me on training after going hard for so long but it will be back to normal over the next few days, really starting to feel the test kick in also, going to hit some shoulders and bis 2nyt i reckon, going to be bumping the calories up over the weekend and keep the diet solid since this is when the magic is suposedly going to happen, will update again soon, oh yeh running 30mg a day, but 2 days this week just ran 20mg due to work commitments, 1 pill in the morning and 2 before workout

ok guys sorry for a super late update but i was hella busy with work and a family wedding, unfortunaetly i have to report that i had to stop the beast in week 3 i wasnt gaining anything i had no pumps, even as i kept my carbs in the 3-400g range i would still be slightly lethargic and the main reason i stopped is because i became EXTRMELEY moody and angry constantly isolating myself and barking at others, and considering ive ran several cycles of tren and test and high doses of test this is something out of the ordinary or atleast more then usual. as i first stated i will give an honest review and opinion and will also add that i do have a very high threshold to oral steroids, naps do nothing but make me feel sick and tired not for me! and dbol has little to no effects on me even as high as 50-60mg a day maybe a pound of water weight if that! so im not going to knock on beastdrol as maybe it just wasnt for me, your results maybe entirely different, but this was just MY experience, i still have a bottle of diesel wich im not sure weather it will be worth running or selling due to my reaction to the beast, considering how much i paid for it i think i will keep it.
peace guys

Thats strange man... hardly anyone is a non responder, but some are... sorry you had a bad run man.

Top Bottom