Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

beastdrol/diesolbolan

ishaq

Ok guys I just ordered a bottle of both, was originally just going for 1 for as much size as possible but thought ah fuck it let's go all out, currently running 6oomg test cyp and 1oomg eod tren a
I'm not sure wich to throw into the mix!pound for pound I'm already quite strong, and have a decent size will be adding pics, I believe myself to be 1 of the biggest ntbm critics having never tried any except and epistrong cycle wich was horrible, I've been a member of the site for around 2 years and this cycle will be an honest judgement of all the hype surrounding these products, especially for any1 from the uk who is as sceptical as I am,I ordered both from predator nutrition and should be here by friday I reckon!will be running my usual fish oil and bla bla on cycle, so I guess the only thing left is let's get it on and see if this shizzle is the real deal!

Ok guys hopefully these pictures worked off my fone, there not the best but I worked with what I had, they wernt really for this I took them last week just in general lol, current stats around 5ft5/6 72kg 16oishlbs but everyone I've ever met has put me at around 175/180 I hold mass really composed I guess,
Current max bench 3o8lb 3plates 14okg x2 reps
Squat samex3 reps
Deadlift 4oolbs 4 plates 180kg x2 reps
I'm not sure what would happen if I ran these compounds together but I'm pritty sure its not recommended, so I'm think I'm gonna hit the beast first, then the diesel for the 2nd half of the cycle around march, currently in a slight injury phase but hope to have passed soon, any qs or anything feel free to ask, and thanks again.

Ok guys, looks like the party has started! Swift delivery from our sponsors predator! Both bottles contain the mr.supps hologram, starting with beast, I popped 1 pill now and maybe another before training later or mite just leave it at 1,let's get crackin

Subbed, you will love them nan... but i know you will be honest so im looking fowards to your reviews.

Subbed, you will love them nan... but i know you will be honest so im looking fowards to your reviews.

thanks mr supps! yeh i think ive been involved in numerous threads in my 2 years here for people to believe this will be an honest judgement! anyway 2 caps today nothing really special maybe a litle extra pump in the gym nothing to noticeable! really trying to up the carbs, think im gonna keep it at 2 caps a day for a few days, slight shoulder injuries prevents me from going heavy on chest unfortunaetly but i am hoping its just a phase and will pass,but everything else is good to go

Dont waste these if you are running trenbolone. Save them to kick start a test cycle or run standalone.

cheers for the comment rich im going to be dropping the tren soon in place for the beast just finishing my bottle along side it, just aiming for some pure mass before summwer cause i can cut really easy lol

Plenty of complex carbs... and i know you will enjoy the results... glad to be seeing one of your logs bro..

cheers for the comment rich im going to be dropping the tren soon in place for the beast just finishing my bottle along side it, just aiming for some pure mass before summwer cause i can cut really easy lol

Oh right if your dropping the tren, then beast will serve you well :D 30 mgs a day.

Top Bottom