Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bbigman2000 pic 836lb shrugs !!

Spunky, Cheers bro, Your shots were impressive also, keep your eyes peeled over the next few weeks and I will post some more gym shots !! Thanks bro..

What a bunch a bull shit!!

this has got too be a JOKE!!

In the gyms Iv been in which as been a lot.. I have been training for about 11 years and all I can say is BULL SHIT to the weights you guys are talking about....

Im 250 myself and I do 4plate shugs and it is plenty if you are doing them right!!!!

Give me a break.. I would love to go to your guy's gyms because you guys must be super human or really pathic... and I would probably look at you clowns and laugh my ass off!!

Fuck what you are saying makes no sense at all!! so I guess it means that guys with 22" biceps, curl 300lbs.. I dont think soo..

It just makes me laugh at some of the shit on this board!!

Just my .02 cents..

BTW: right now I work out at the same gym as Ms O and the British Champion and I watch them train all the times and they are not doing super human weights.. it is all form.. in my opinion and theirs

Gear

Gear, jeeeez you must be a beast bro, why dont you post up your pics for me to get an idea of how to do things.
I am training for strength and size, how am I supposed to get strength if I continue using lite weights all the time ??
I guess these pro body builders can afford growth/insulin/pgf2 and more, but does growth build strong muscles ??

Hey, I will be the first to admit that they are not the strongest in the gym, but pound for pound they are.. and im training for size and strength to but there is a limit where your form just goes to shit.. and all you are going to do is hurt yourself...

I will post a pic just a sec

Gear.

Would like to see a picture at the top of the movement. What you are showing is you holding the bar. I have seen too many incorrectly performed shrugs with too much weight in my life to be impressed unless I see a full rep. If you were able to do 14 full reps with that weight where you bring your shoulders up to your ears your trap development would be much better then it is. My guess is you are doing an 8th of a rep and counting it as one.

Last edited:
Top Bottom