Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bbigman2000 pic 836lb shrugs !!

Holy Shit!!! You are the type of dude i hope to never get in a bar fight with. :eek:

BRING YOUR SHOULDERS TO YOUR EARS...NOT YOUR EARS TO YOUR SHOULDERS...THEN I WILL BE IMPRESSED.

I am 100% natural and I do shrugs with over 800lbs too. by my 25th birthday I shrugged 987 for 2 reps...I also poped my middle back out of place, but it was worth it.

boss said:
NOW NOW----BOBBER!!!! I DONT MEAN TO BE A DICK BUT THERE IS NO WAY YOU WILL ADD ALMOST 400LBS TO YOUR SHRUG IN 2 MONTHS!! IF YOU DO LET ME KNOW AND I WILL WORK OUT WITH YOU........ AND BRO ITS 495LB IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT 5 PLATES ON EACH SIDE IS......:cool:

It was atleast 500 pounds because at my gym we have one of thse indented shrug bars that wigh either 50 or 55 pounds I can't remember. I dont thinkI can go up 400 pounds in 2 months either but I am shooting for another 200.

OH, you're just a pussy. LOOK AT THOSE STRAPS! What's that about? I'm just kiddin. You gotta love feats of strength like that. Shit, I thought I had a big shrug:eek: . Nice to see someone post something like this instead of a shout-out to abercrombie models. Keep it hardcore, PLEASE!!

Top Bottom