Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bbigman2000 pic 836lb shrugs !!

no flameage intended but are you working your traps or your ego? I don't see how 836lbs is necessary. I never go over 315bb or 145db. please explain if I am missing something here.

Godzila, My personal opinion is that big weights build big muscles, maybe that will work for you, but I go with what works for me and I am happy, progressively heavier poundages surely are the route forward ??

that would rip my fuckin arms out!! do you get any abnormal pain from this? even with my "lite" weight it hurts my bi's a little after the set, like they are over stretched a little....but you are lookin' beefy man, impressive.

that is impressive. what's funny is your hands are purple from those straps. i think 836lbs would rip my arms off like Jax's fatality in mk2.

Your_Moms_Kneepads said:
Why are you trying to take away from someone's accomplishment?
Secondly a shrug isnt a full range movement.

By full range I mean all the way down and all the way up with a hold at the top. I always see guys in the gym barely moving up and down if any movement is there, that s why I call it full range. If that is not the correct term then I would like to know what it is. As for taking away from his accomplishment, that I am not. How can I take away from an 86x pound shrug? In my book he is an animal.

Godzila said:
that would rip my fuckin arms out!! do you get any abnormal pain from this? even with my "lite" weight it hurts my bi's a little after the set, like they are over stretched a little....but you are lookin' beefy man, impressive.

Thanks again for the comments guys, No I dont get any pain from this and I do only use the full range of movement, thats why I keep the weights in the rep rang of 10-16 on shrugs, I have done 5 reps at 925 lbs but it was silly and of no real use other than wrecking my back !!

you look great bro.. thats what im shooting for. did u check out my pics? i hope to be that big one day.

Godzila said:
no flameage intended but are you working your traps or your ego? I don't see how 836lbs is necessary. I never go over 315bb or 145db. please explain if I am missing something here.
Shrugs are meant to be HEAVY. 315 isn't going to shit. Do you think traps grow HUGE from 315lb deadlifts or from 600lb ones? Case closed.

NOW NOW----BOBBER!!!! I DONT MEAN TO BE A DICK BUT THERE IS NO WAY YOU WILL ADD ALMOST 400LBS TO YOUR SHRUG IN 2 MONTHS!! IF YOU DO LET ME KNOW AND I WILL WORK OUT WITH YOU........ AND BRO ITS 495LB IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT 5 PLATES ON EACH SIDE IS......:cool:

Top Bottom