Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BB food from protein factory

drewmaci

If you have not tried this product.... Do not try it!! I read the.ingredients and thought, damn this looks Awsome. I knew it would taste bad but I didn't expect it to make me gag!!!.I have tried a lot of different protein, this is by far the worst. Now IM stick with 5 lbs of it.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using EliteFitness

Haha it's not just the worst protein I have tasted it's the worst thing overall!! It like drinking dog shit. I just don't get how protein factory expects people to drink it!!

If you have not tried this product.... Do not try it!! I read the.ingredients and thought, damn this looks Awsome. I knew it would taste bad but I didn't expect it to make me gag!!!.I have tried a lot of different protein, this is by far the worst. Now IM stick with 5 lbs of it.

Wow, you're the third person lately that I've heard from saying how PF's protein tastes like shit. LOL. Good thing I've never ordered. Dymatize Elite & Carnivor for me ;-)

Hell yeah bro!! That's what I usually have I just wanted to try something different. IM trying to mix them together and it's still horrible. My fiancé has the kind with sunflower lecithin and that isn't too bad

Top Bottom