Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Basic deadlit question

Only kind of shrugs I do is power shrugs, so i rely more on straps than chalk on that. I use chalk for any kind of presses, and for a lot of pulling movements too...rows, etc, unless i get so heavy that I just gotta use the straps, but I try not to use the straps until I really need them. I definitely chalked for deadlifts when I competed, but since I don't anymore, I'm thinking of switching from alternate grip to a regular overhand grip and using straps...I dunno.

No lol but i do them differentl now. before my shoulders would be behind the bar and i pretty much was trying to "squat" the weight up

Now i have my shoulders over the bar, my hips are a little higher but i keep my back straight still so i guess its almost like a RDL. Anyway here it is, post #190

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/m...gladiator1987s-12-week-5x5-log-657217-19.html

Yeah I had the same problem I was trying to squat the weight up, and my hips are weaker than my back so it wasn't working. Changed my stance up with closer and straighter legs and it feels much better. Haven't maxed but I think I could get more than before.

395 x 5 should equal 460 x 1.

Top Bottom