Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Barry's Gun Ban List

I think its funny how FFactor is baiting all you dumbass redneck hillbilly motherfuckers act like.....

dumbass redneck hillbilly motherfuckers. :lmao:

Carry on.

He's baiting now because he completely missed the point of the 2nd amendment and this whole thread lol. He somehow thinks we're worried about China and England, so we want assault rifles....

He's baiting now because he completely missed the point of the 2nd amendment and this whole thread lol. He somehow thinks we're worried about China and England, so we want assault rifles....

But that being said, I do know the thread is not about that...and still would love to have assualt rifles, need no...like to have yes.

But that being said, I do know the thread is not about that...and still would love to have assualt rifles, need no...like to have yes.

Need yes actually.

You think in the event of a rebellion against a tyrant that he's gonna send guys with pop guns to fight back?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that you have absolutely no idea about the second amendment and it's relevance. I don't blame you, it's part of the genetic make up of the race of rednecks.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that you have absolutely no idea about the second amendment and it's relevance. I don't blame you, it's part of the genetic make up of the race of rednecks.

That's a thin limb you're on, convict.

Care to educate me, oh wise one?

Top Bottom