Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Balls still feeling a little funny

chaos mage said:
a few weeks into a cycle, my balls ache. It's the atrophy process.
Then in PCT, they ache again when they grow back to normal.

That is what I used to speculate too, but that ISNT always the case :(

If if goes on for more than a few days I would STORNGLY advise you go see your regular doctor for an exam...

Did you use hcg in post cycle recovery? Whenever I leave HCG out and just run clomid, I have six weeks of that weird (testes getting started feeling) in my balls. Always run HCG 1,000 iu every OTHER day for 20 days once you feel your gear is cleared from your system.

Adam wj said:
bloodwork

Blood work contains the determining factors in evaluating recovery. It would be helpful if you had baseline values to compare with.

Jenetic

luxury said:
I finished a dbol only cycle about a month ago, went through PCT and now a month later my balls still feel a little wierd. Am I not recovered yet??

What exactly do you mean by "weird"? Do they feel tingly? Do they feel shrunken? Do they feel like dried up prunes? Do they feel like bloated water balloons? Do they hang like cherries or swing like berries? Please be more specific about this "weird" feeling you and your balls are experiencing.

Hope this helps.

DIV

:chomp:

chaos mage said:
That's because they're overfilled with semen and they're telling you to tag some girl's face.

Wow, only on Elite will you ever find a thread like this! I havent laughed that hard in quite awile.

Feel your buddies. Then see if you still feel weird.

Works for me.

Top Bottom