Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Badboybounce 2012 transformation log

Actually Vince Gironda says keep the bar in light contact with your bod. But thats just Gironda......and he rocks!:evil:

I remembered to do that today, I feel it in my upper back some doing it that way. :)

-----------------------------------------

Nulli secundus - second to none

Honi soit que mal y pense - evil be to him who evil thinks.

People usually fail when they are on the verge of success, so pay as much care to the end as the beginning: Then there will be no failure - Lao Tzu

Yo bounce mate, where you at?? Still killin it I hope!

-----------------------------------------

Nulli secundus - second to none

Honi soit que mal y pense - evil be to him who evil thinks.

People usually fail when they are on the verge of success, so pay as much care to the end as the beginning: Then there will be no failure - Lao Tzu

Last edited:
Just my luck,had me visit in hospital with plurisy!!!so back to start again for me but plenty time an il giv it best shot

damn bro, really sorry to hear that, a friend of mine had that a while back and I remember him getting chest pains whenever he breathed in,

make sure u find out what the cause is so u can treat it as fast possible and get back to killing that shit!!

Hey Bb! Hope you feeling better soon my friend.
I know my gf had that years ago and even still now the scaring of the lungs causes pain when it's cold and she breathes ..

WOW bro you got a gr8 tude there.
Sorry to hear bout your condition and hope the very best for you man.
Ease back into it tho bro. Let your bod build back up and you should be g2g.
Good luck bro.

Hey bounce where you been? Everything ok? Pleurisy ain't come back has it?

I hope things are ok

But I will add you barely touch your body doing drag curls, and i will add you will be sore if done correctly!

Top Bottom