Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Badboybounce 2012 transformation log

I'd guess between 13-15%

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defeat is the stepping stone to victory.

Ya id say around 13%. You can still see abs so your in pretty good shape bro.

How much time is left in this contest? You could drop to 10% pretty fast I bet with a few tweaks.

PM me if you want a few pointers. Ive dieted down quite a few times and helped people in the past. Im pretty good with dieting while holding onto muscle while staying full and dropping water.

good luck man, I bet youll be lookin sick when you cut

Shoulders day
Db press 42kg 5x5
Lat raises 18kg 5x5
Front raises 14kg 5x5
Dips 5x10 bw
Bb shrugs 150kg 3x10

Tryin to start lowering carbs now to try tighten up though im wonderin if i shouldnt as i havnt been on that long an due to ilness not more than 3 wks training so thinkin maybe keep going an end comp larger just not as cut as feel im just gettin going an dont wanna put cuttin brakes on,had u lil look at bench today an managed a clean 130kg for 1 rep so strength is cumin

Nice work mate :)

That's a mean DB press there, I'm not strong in that exercise :(

I managed 135kg bench for 1 a couple of months back but since cutting I've been having difficulty with 120kg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defeat is the stepping stone to victory.

Ought to be strong they're bloody big enough! Lol. Ok you post a vid of your DB press and I'll post one of some pull ups. Lolololol!

Top Bottom