Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arnold workout routine..

the dude cheated like 99% of all the other clowns..... that era , the era before him, and the current era.. i imagine you can handle that volume of training if you took all the drugs .. the clean guy, that eats great, sleeps to recover and busts his ass is not even in the same league.. then george bush sr. makes arnold the spokesperson for the presidential fitness association!!!!!! a cheat gets the job telling little grade and high school kids to workout and live a healthy active lifestyle. that job should have been given to the guy down the street from me who is a good athlete that dosent cheat...

the dude cheated like 99% of all the other clowns..... that era , the era before him, and the current era.. i imagine you can handle that volume of training if you took all the drugs .. the clean guy, that eats great, sleeps to recover and busts his ass is not even in the same league.. then george bush sr. makes arnold the spokesperson for the presidential fitness association!!!!!! a cheat gets the job telling little grade and high school kids to workout and live a healthy active lifestyle. that job should have been given to the guy down the street from me who is a good athlete that dosent cheat...

lol. cheating= having to work harder, eat more, and rest more

you dont understand what you are talking about.

Heh, I couldnt tell you when the last time I saw an "average" guy bust his ass off in the gym...

lol..

I strongly disagree that using steroids is cheating..
The way I see it.. every single person is using steroids to meet their fitness goals... inject/tablem/cream or not.. your natural test levels determines how far you can go in the long run, and how much you can train in the short term..

A lot of people are actling like I want to be natural.. lol.. I will be juicing forever- to some extent.

I will be using my fair share of Dbol.. but only in a "fairly safe" way to do so.. I wont take it the way he did..

honestly the most I've gotten through one so far is a little less than 1/2 way..

and that took me next to 1.5 - 2hrs.

Wait so on each day do you do all that? IE on Mondays you work chest, back, legs, calves, forearms, abs, then do the same thing on Wednesdays and Fridays? Holy Shit!!!

Top Bottom