Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arnold Classic 2002...who's going?

but havent u all seen the infamous ass pic of mine?
u just want it posted lol

u can email me ladies :) lol

Sassy69 said:

Yea NY - we offer equal opportunity here on the Women's Board -- show us da bootay!
:fro:

SASSY.. what are u trying to do to me???? ur pimpin me off to NYM like a lil trick:( :bawling:

I'll be at both the Olympia and the Arnold Classic. Already have my tickets for the Olympia :) I'll be buying my Arnold Classic tickets very soon...

I'll be there AGAIN with bells on for sure!

The EXPO was fantastic. I'll be smarter this year, I'll be sure to buy more supp's at the EXPO rates!CHEAP!

Hey MR. SPELLWIN- YOU NEED TO SET UP A BOOTH DOWN THERE!

YES very cheap supps
i bought 2 cases of cookies n cream pure protien bars for $20!!

gotta love it.

if u all goto the Arnold, we should all meet like at the Met Rx booth or somewhere central.

Muscletech usually has a huge crowd, this year EAS and MetRx had like 50 feet worh of booth lol they mutsa shelled out lotsa $$$.

CLUB FABRIC was the bomb! after the show at night, you all need to go there.

I'll be more educated this year!!!!THAT BE A FACT.

I'll be asking FREAK DADDY to be my bodyguard though if we all meet! j/k!

I could not get over all the booths. Took us forever to find KiniMom! But we did, and I hope to have more time to spend with her this coming year if she attends.

vixenbabe said:
I'll be more educated this year!!!!THAT BE A FACT.

I'll be asking FREAK DADDY to be my bodyguard though if we all meet! j/k!

I could not get over all the booths. Took us forever to find KiniMom! But we did, and I hope to have more time to spend with her this coming year if she attends.
You know I'll be your protector Vixenbabe!! I'll be there for sure, but I'm going up on a Fri. night, and staying in a motel. We should all pile in a room, that would be too funny!;)

Top Bottom