Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arms

gldnizme

Just a real fast question for you guys!

I train BI's and TRI's every friday...is this enough? My bis are really lagging!

its enough. make sure you hit bis first on that day when you are fresh. if you hit up tris first, chances are you will put more energy into them.

prioritize your lagging muscles first.

dude,

i had the same problem...i would train my bi's and tri's together and got some nice results by training w/ maximal intensity w/ approx 8 sets each in the 6-12 rep range(pyramiding).i experienced a world of difference though when i added some additional volume to this.now i train 16 sets for bi's and 16 sets for tri's and have gained way more size...i know it sounds extreme,but it's working for me and perhaps it can work for you.the point to my story:add volume and wake those fuckers up!i used to beleive that less is more as practically everyone advocates today...but in my case,more is better.learn to read your body and remember that if something is lagging,it's for a reason!!!fyi:)

Top Bottom