Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are You Satified(Happy) the Way Your Life Is Turning Out?

curling

I went to college got married have a beautiful wife and two beautiful girls. I have worked at a few large corporations until I finally got my own company. Ran it for 10 years then sold it for a decent profit(not enough to retire though). Have a small company now make a decent living.

But I am kinda of bored now. I don't get excited about too much of anything. I don't even work hard any more mainly I just screw around on the EFMB and play like I am working when one of my employees comes into my office. I lift alot(some purpose I have.) and I enjoy my family when I am not on the PS2. I have a sports car and a boat(enjoy those). But I still feel unfufilled should I get a goal or something? I don't know what to do. Just kinda feel bla. But I am thankful for everything and I am generally happy the way my life turned out. What about ya'll?

curling said:
Just kinda feel bla. But I am thankful for everything and I am generally happy the way my life turned out. What about ya'll?

May be due to the 9/11 tragedy. I think sales of Wellbutrin are wayyyy up.

You may be in denial about it, too. Many people feel like life holds more value, and yet, what direction? What purpose?

It can all be taken away in a jiffy. Now you KNOW this, it is a 'tangible' possibility due to the tragedy, and so you are stretching for something else above and beyond.

Spiritual growth is what you may need. Or a good list of books to spark your imagination.

Just a guess. I am probably wrong.

Strongchick,

Your probably right about the spiritual side. When I am walking with God(not doing my own thing), I am alot happier. So that may be the answer.

I hope drizzt isn't right I can't afford to give my wife half of everything NO MISTRESS is worth THAT. :D

Another 'American Beauty' in the making man. Those teenage daughters of your's have any hot friends??? lol...

Like Spacey though, maybe a few puffs of the green reef every now and again would suit you well. Certainly makes PS2 a lot more fun anyway. :)
--

yea...starting useing pot again, think bout it, most people toke when there in their teens and 20's in college.

Now you can toke and your RICH...think of the fun....oh let me get hi and drive my sports car, chill on my boat, your hi one day PS2 aint doing it...boom get in your car and pick up X box and everygame they have.

It will be like your 18 again exept youv' won the lottery...

Yes.

There are the ups, downs and twisting turns but all in all with the bad as well as the good I am content with who I am and where I have choosen to lead my life.

However, winning LOTTO would still be nice added bonus.

:D

Drizzt said:
I smell a midlife crisis coming on =).

I highly recommend a book called "Passages" by Gail Sheehy.
Talks about what each decade of your life deals with,
and what happens if you skip any steps and have to deal with it later.

Crazier said:
Another 'American Beauty' in the making man. Those teenage daughters of your's have any hot friends??? lol...

Like Spacey though, maybe a few puffs of the green reef every now and again would suit you well. Certainly makes PS2 a lot more fun anyway. :)
--

Yea, that would add some adventure to my life trying the ole prison life for the statutory rape charge. :D Hey Crazier have you played Max Payne yet? I think our taste in games is the same so you will love this one. You can jump and shoot at the same time. I think it is better than Metal Gear Solid.

High Intensity,

After your post I totally understand how you got your user name. :D Oh I am not that rich I am just pretty ok. I am just one of those people that spend more on my toys than on my house.

Top Bottom