Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Are you a cop?"

MaGilicuti

You've seen it in the movies. They always ask if the person is a cop before doing a big drug deal or a prostitute asks before she is about to get down to business. Now I assume this is to avoid shit like entrapment but I'm not really sure because people always ask what that is about. Not that I am doing anything illegal but just for future reference. Just wanna know what the deal with that is.

That is absurd! What, the police have to tell the truth now when interviewing a suspect too. It doesn't work that way. If you are undercover doing a dope buy, that is the whole point, you are undercover. If someone could simply ask and you had to identify yourself, then just wear your damn uniform than for God's sake.

Sorry, I'm still shocked when I read stuff like this. I think people must watch too many movies.

It is only entrapment if you would not have done the crime to begin with. Cops can trick you into doing a crime or make you feel bad using persuasion. Cops do not have to tell the truth. THat shit only happens in the movies.

Pump101 said:
Cops do not have to tell the truth. THat shit only happens in the movies.

Ditto, an on duty officer does NOT have to tell if he is or is not a cop. That goes for Texas and LA., I dont know about other states.

I always tell everybody that I am an NSA officer when they ask me.... :D
I like seeing people shit their pants.

hardgainer (I'm so honest, and sooooo funny!)

Cops dont have to say anything about being a cop or not. Thats what makes them UNDERCOVER, If they had to tell you, no one would get busted....

Damn cops dont have to identify. This is about safety for them.

Top Bottom